Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op Prison Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrItzTemp

I Go On Op prison then a guy just told me to go to his plot and type a shop sign thing and he just scammed me and took all my money all my hard work.. i hope an admin reads this and ban this guy he told me he wants to get revenge but i dont know what is he talking about but i have nothing to do with it :( Just Please tell an admin to give me my hard work back and ban this guy.

Thank you

mastersson

Pika Lover
dont get this wrong. Just be careful of what's in the game or you'll get scam, you got scammed because of your fault

Tewwa

Banned
I Go On Op prison then a guy just told me to go to his plot and type a shop sign thing and he just scammed me and took all my money all my hard work.. i hope an admin reads this and ban this guy he told me he wants to get revenge but i dont know what is he talking about but i have nothing to do with it :( Just Please tell an admin to give me my hard work back and ban this guy.

Thank you
Since OpPrison is a PvP Enabled server scamming is allowed, Sorry to here next time watch out who you trust! It would've been a different story if it was like creative or something not PvP Enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.