Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison OP Prison detailed suggestion

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
tryhard6969​

Suggestion:
OP Prison detailed suggestion​

Detailed description:
This suggestion would cover all the aspects that need a change as per me and the combined agreement of a majority of the OP Prison community.

1. Fixing the crate rewards
  • Mining Keys: These keys are pretty much useless with 80-85% of the rewards just being different types of bombs. It'd be interesting to see these replaced by various other rewards such as low-tier kits, a stack of shiny diamonds/illuminous diamonds, poke balls while retaining certain rewards along with their occurrences such as prestige cost, auto miner time, and epic keys.
  • Vote Keys/Epic keys/Unique Keys/Godly Keys: These keys are known for dropping a bunch and bunch of boosters. Like, trust me, opening a stack of any of these keys would give at least 32 boosters if not more (with key opening set up of course). The major problem is that these boosters are complete trash. A booster obtained from Godly key has such a low multiplier that you'd straight up /trash it without a second thought. This could be fixed by reducing the chances of obtaining such boosters and at the same time increasing the multiplier assigned to them. For reference, the boosters obtained from Unique and Godly Keys should range from anywhere between 3x to potentially 5x or 6x.
  • Seasonal crate key: The animation for the seasonal key is being disapproved by many and many players and most of them seem to like the previous animation way more than the current one.
2. Re-designing the quest levels
  • Raw Blocks: The current quest levels are so repetitive that frankly saying it just completely ruins the fun out of the game. Mind you, more than 90% of the quests are based on raw block mining which is insane in itself. The "few" other quests include mining shiny diamonds (which in itself is a major problem- discussed below), fruit farming and applying enchants. So if you are player grinding these quests, out of all your playtime you'd be stuck with the sole purpose of mining raw blocks day in and out for 99% of the time you play. Other quests usually take what 1-5 minutes to complete on Mythical rarity, while if you attempt to finish a raw block quest on Mythical rarity, it would in itself require more than half an hour to finish the same. Mining the mentioned amount of raw blocks is just so unrewarding (in terms of quest exp as well as other currency obtained), unbalanced and so cringe at the same time that a player usually gets fatigued while playing, when that is actually not supposed to happen. Oh, and again if you don't have access to a private mine, good luck mining raw blocks among 10 people nuking (not literally) the mine with maxed picks.
  • Mine Shiny Diamonds Quest/ PvP Quests: Okay so picture this, you just decided to go for a good day on grinding quest exp. You pull a Legendary Quest upgrade pass from the seasonal crate, and you decide to spend 650,000 experience to upgrade each quest to Mythical Rarity. Now you start mining raw blocks to gain exp, you mine a lot and manage to gather up a decent chunk of experience let's say 20 million to last for a day. Now, you check out your quests, it says Mine Shiny Diamonds. You wait for the Dunes to open (mind you, they are closed for 3 hours each cycle) and then you jump in the PVP warp only to find 'n' number of hackers quick-dropping you the moment you enter. What you end up with, is another abandoned quest, lost PVP loot, and above all your experience drops from 20m to 14m in a snap of eyes.
  • Bugged Quests: These further add to the problems since you need to abandon them at any cost and usually result in lost time and delays. The bugged ones this season include: Upgrade backpack, Kill Dungeon Mobs, etc
  • The Possible FIX?: Firstly, the number/intensity of Raw block quests need to be reduced so that they occur less. These could be replaced by additional tasks such as: Obtaining tokens, Spending tokens, Mining Blocks (not raw, along with explo), Purchase Items from Tokenshop, opening Pokeballs, and Prestige (common rarity should include prestiging 1 or max 2 times). Additionally adding an upper limit on the amount of experience that could be lost upon death would be instrumental. Finally, the Bugged quests should be fixed at the earliest and until the time they are being fixed, they should be removed from the database, so that the players don't actually get assigned those tasks.
3. Anti Cheat (in PVP)
  • The anti-cheat setup for the mining part is really commendable and I'd appreciate the Devs for that part absolutely. This has made the mining experience a lot more fair, which has clearly been indicated by a reduction in the number of nukers by over tenfold. It's pretty impressive, to be honest.
  • But, at the same time, it seems like the Anti-cheat just doesn't exist in the PVP arena, there are at any given time at least 2-3 hackers in the arena, with one of them flying, using Killaura and Reach all at the same time. This has made PVP miserable and this combined with losing experience and PVPers (losing hard-earned special sets and weapons with a bunch of expensive enchantments.) This really calls for an annoying experience for players who play the game fairly.
4. Grace Period in Dunes
  • As you enter the dunes through the portal, you'll see a player (usually a hacker) camping there to get a bunch of hits while you properly load your screen while entering the Dunes, which calls for at least a 5-second grace period. Additionally, this being a quest mission calls for a suggestion to increase the grace period from anywhere between 5 minutes to 10 minutes (open for views of others)
5. OP Prison Staff
  • OP Prison is one of those game modes with the least number of active staff at any given time. This is why, there exist players who are constantly hacking without any fear. There is a lot of Spamming, Offensive chats that go unlooked simply for a reason that the other players are not motivated enough to report such rule breakers unless they have a personal grudge attached to it. This calls for the appointment of some regular OG players(/ or in any other way as it is found fit) as staff members (even informal role works) where they have the power to punish rule breakers given that they are able to generate enough evidence. Just for a boost, there already are many players actively looking to be accepted as a member of staff team from the OP Prison regulars.
6. Important and Creative Response to Hackers
  • This one is pretty creative in itself. I'd love to see this as soon as possible. One of the major problems with hackers in Opprison (or in general) is that they just keep loading in new alt accounts and continue to hack disrupting the gameplay experience for others. This is more so in the case of PVP where hacking has been the main highlight of the current season at the least.
  • What I suggest is to add a certain basic requirement for any player before they can enter the PvP arena. For example: a player is required to break say 10,000 or 5,000 raw blocks without which he'd not be allowed to enter the arena. This would majorly reduce the problem of hacking from alts, if not fix it completely. Keeping an actual task rather than some amount of playtime as the requirement is necessary due to the fact that a hacker can easily have multiple alts lined up AFKing to meet that criteria.
7. Fixing /merchant
  • The working of merchant is a hundred percent not as it was intended to be. It's pretty hard to explain, but I'll try my best. So suppose, you get a pickaxe, let's say a Prestige Pickaxe (the one obtained from Prestige keys). It has the following enchantments: Efficiency 750, Fortune 500, and Explosive 750.
  • Now, if you go to /merchant, it offers 125k tokens for the pickaxe which is pretty balanced. But, then you proceed to /disenchanter, you disenchant the pickaxe leaving only Fortune 500 in it (i.e. you disenchant explosive and Efficiency) and you return to /merchant. Guess what, it offers you 500k tokens for the same pick now, with reduced enchants.
  • This has been a feature in-game for like 7-8 seasons now and this ruins the economy of the server on 1st day of the reset itself where a player with 'n' number of Elf Gkits can easily make around 200 million tokens within an hour of reset.

Reason(s):
All these suggestions have the sole motive of making OP Prison more player-friendly and enhancing the experience. Feel free to add onto it or criticise any point with valid reasoning.
Signing off,
tryhard6969​

MisterDeath222

Minecraft username:
tryhard6969

Suggestion:
OP Prison detailed suggestion

Detailed description:
This suggestion would cover all the aspects that need a change as per me and the combined agreement of a majority of the OP Prison community.

• Mining Keys: These keys are pretty much useless with 80-85% of the rewards just being different types of bombs. It'd be interesting to see these replaced by various other rewards such as low-tier kits, a stack of shiny diamonds/illuminous diamonds, poke balls while retaining certain rewards along with their occurrences such as prestige cost, auto miner time, and epic keys.
  • Vote Keys/Epic keys/Unique Keys/Godly Keys: These keys are known for dropping a bunch and bunch of boosters. Like, trust me, opening a stack of any of these keys would give at least 32 boosters if not more (with key opening set up of course). The major problem is that these boosters are complete trash. A booster obtained from Godly key has such a low multiplier that you'd straight up /trash it without a second thought. This could be fixed by reducing the chances of obtaining such boosters and at the same time increasing the multiplier assigned to them. For reference, the boosters obtained from Unique and Godly Keys should range from anywhere between 3x to potentially 5x or 6x.
  • Seasonal crate key: The animation for the seasonal key is being disapproved by many and many players and most of them seem to like the previous animation way more than the current one.

• Raw Blocks: The current quest levels are so repetitive that frankly saying it just completely ruins the fun out of the game. Mind you, more than 90% of the quests are based on raw block mining which is insane in itself. The "few" other quests include mining shiny diamonds (which in itself is a major problem- discussed below), fruit farming and applying enchants. So if you are player grinding these quests, out of all your playtime you'd be stuck with the sole purpose of mining raw blocks day in and out for 99% of the time you play. Other quests usually take what 1-5 minutes to complete on Mythical rarity, while if you attempt to finish a raw block quest on Mythical rarity, it would in itself require more than half an hour to finish the same. Mining the mentioned amount of raw blocks is just so unrewarding (in terms of quest exp as well as other currency obtained), unbalanced and so cringe at the same time that a player usually gets fatigued while playing, when that is actually not supposed to happen. Oh, and again if you don't have access to a private mine, good luck mining raw blocks among 10 people nuking (not literally) the mine with maxed picks.
  • Mine Shiny Diamonds Quest/ PvP Quests: Okay so picture this, you just decided to go for a good day on grinding quest exp. You pull a Legendary Quest upgrade pass from the seasonal crate, and you decide to spend 650,000 experience to upgrade each quest to Mythical Rarity. Now you start mining raw blocks to gain exp, you mine a lot and manage to gather up a decent chunk of experience let's say 20 million to last for a day. Now, you check out your quests, it says Mine Shiny Diamonds. You wait for the Dunes to open (mind you, they are closed for 3 hours each cycle) and then you jump in the PVP warp only to find 'n' number of hackers quick-dropping you the moment you enter. What you end up with, is another abandoned quest, lost PVP loot, and above all your experience drops from 20m to 14m in a snap of eyes.
  • Bugged Quests: These further add to the problems since you need to abandon them at any cost and usually result in lost time and delays. The bugged ones this season include: Upgrade backpack, Kill Dungeon Mobs, etc
  • The Possible FIX?: Firstly, the number/intensity of Raw block quests need to be reduced so that they occur less. These could be replaced by additional tasks such as: Obtaining tokens, Spending tokens, Mining Blocks (not raw, along with explo), Purchase Items from Tokenshop, opening Pokeballs, and Prestige (common rarity should include prestiging 1 or max 2 times). Additionally adding an upper limit on the amount of experience that could be lost upon death would be instrumental. Finally, the Bugged quests should be fixed at the earliest and until the time they are being fixed, they should be removed from the database, so that the players don't actually get assigned those tasks.

3. Anti Cheat (in PVP)

• The anti-cheat setup for the mining part is really commendable and I'd appreciate the Devs for that part absolutely. This has made the mining experience a lot more fair, which has clearly been indicated by a reduction in the number of nukers by over tenfold. It's pretty impressive, to be honest.
  • But, at the same time, it seems like the Anti-cheat just doesn't exist in the PVP arena, there are at any given time at least 2-3 hackers in the arena, with one of them flying, using Killaura and Reach all at the same time. This has made PVP miserable and this combined with losing experience and PVPers (losing hard-earned special sets and weapons with a bunch of expensive enchantments.) This really calls for an annoying experience for players who play the game fairly.

4. Grace Period in Dunes

• As you enter the dunes through the portal, you'll see a player (usually a hacker) camping there to get a bunch of hits while you properly load your screen while entering the Dunes, which calls for at least a 5-second grace period. Additionally, this being a quest mission calls for a suggestion to increase the grace period from anywhere between 5 minutes to 10 minutes (open for views of others)

5. OP Prison Staff

• OP Prison is one of those game modes with the least number of active staff at any given time. This is why, there exist players who are constantly hacking without any fear. There is a lot of Spamming, Offensive chats that go unlooked simply for a reason that the other players are not motivated enough to report such rule breakers unless they have a personal grudge attached to it. This calls for the appointment of some regular OG players(/ or in any other way as it is found fit) as staff members (even informal role works) where they have the power to punish rule breakers given that they are able to generate enough evidence. Just for a boost, there already are many players actively looking to be accepted as a member of staff team from the OP Prison regulars.

• This one is pretty creative in itself. I'd love to see this as soon as possible. One of the major problems with hackers in Opprison (or in general) is that they just keep loading in new alt accounts and continue to hack disrupting the gameplay experience for others. This is more so in the case of PVP where hacking has been the main highlight of the current season at the least.
  • What I suggest is to add a certain basic requirement for any player before they can enter the PvP arena. For example: a player is required to break say 10,000 or 5,000 raw blocks without which he'd not be allowed to enter the arena. This would majorly reduce the problem of hacking from alts, if not fix it completely. Keeping an actual task rather than some amount of playtime as the requirement is necessary due to the fact that a hacker can easily have multiple alts lined up AFKing to meet that criteria.

7. Fixing /merchant

• The working of merchant is a hundred percent not as it was intended to be. It's pretty hard to explain, but I'll try my best. So suppose, you get a pickaxe, let's say a Prestige Pickaxe (the one obtained from Prestige keys). It has the following enchantments: Efficiency 750, Fortune 500, and Explosive 750.
  • Now, if you go to /merchant, it offers 125k tokens for the pickaxe which is pretty balanced. But, then you proceed to /disenchanter, you disenchant the pickaxe leaving only Fortune 500 in it (i.e. you disenchant explosive and Efficiency) and you return to /merchant. Guess what, it offers you 500k tokens for the same pick now, with reduced enchants.
  • This has been a feature in-game for like 7-8 seasons now and this ruins the economy of the server on 1st day of the reset itself where a player with 'n' number of Elf Gkits can easily make around 200 million tokens within an hour of reset.

Reason(s):
All these suggestions have the sole motive of making OP Prison more player-friendly and enhancing the experience. Feel free to add onto it or criticise any point with valid reasoning.

Signing off,

tryhard6969
Fr they need to fix it the way tryhard said it , it will be more fun and about the crates it will give the new players motivation to grind more for good rewards

RedishGaming127

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
tryhard6969

Suggestion:
OP Prison detailed suggestion

Detailed description:

3. Anti Cheat (in PVP)

4. Grace Period in Dunes

5. OP Prison Staff

7. Fixing /merchant

Reason(s):

Signing off,

tryhard6969
Totally agree with all this but also suggest bringing the /trade back