Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions OP-Factions reset: Suggestions and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Hello guys and pika staff team. I am Ethopiq aka Etho. A lot of you know me since I was playing op-factions since the beginning. On this thread, I'll give my suggestions and thoughts about an upcoming reset on op-factions. We all know that op-factions are dead, full of bugs and filled with hackers. Be sure to reply on this thread with your thoughts as well.

1. Anti-cheat: We all know that hackers are the big problem for this server and for the community in general, so stopping them would help a lot. It is simple, add new anti-cheat. As my experience as an ex-staff member, op-factions should have a new anti-cheat, which is used on kit-pvp and factions.

2. Economy: I remember that server got griefed like 4 months ago and griefer set the economy to 100 billion. Money lost their value and meaning of it became worthless. Setting economy to 100 billion isn't the only problem, the economy was low in general. We all want that feeling of grinding spawners 24/7 and making money with that, what is the fun when you get free spawners. Make the economy harder=more competition. Spawners are so useless as well.

3. Ranks: Ranks are so pay to win, like it is not even fair. I personally have donator+ account which has gamemode c and tell me how is that fair to other members. What is fun with duping 100 chests of max armor? Remake all ranks. nerf them and keep ingame ranks to rank up which doesn't include paying real money.

4. Borders and worlds: Borders of the world are so stupid it doesn't have the barrier and coordinates of the border are so random, like 13,2k? Also, fix worlds. Overworld should be 10k, the end should be 5k, nether should be 5k as well and add new world which is flat for example /warp pluto, 5k as well.

5. F top prizes: Yes, this should be added as well. It is going to bring more people, more people=more competition= more fun=more donation for the server.

6. Warps: Remake all warps, warp pvp is still Christmas themed after 1 year and more. In my opinion bring old warp pvp where you had to fall down and it had woods and lava, it will bring nostalgia to old players.

7. Raiding/Making bases: Fix cannon jar like server barely hands 100 stacker. Remove regen walls and allow gen buckets to all members. Only donators have them which is totally not fair.

8. King of the Hill: Buff koths loot, capping 15 minutes for protection 15 set is totally bs.

9. MAKE INSIDING B A N N A B L E: Yes, this rule should be added on all factions related servers. Many players on factions quitted because of that, including me, my faction and many others. What is the fun of getting insided 4 times. An admin who doesn't even play factions said that insiding is a part of the factions. Indeed this rule should be implemented.

10. Change crates: Crates are so useless as well because donators have gmc, changing them will help balancing gamemode.

Reply down the below if I forgot anything.

Regards - Etho.

I agree with all these suggestions and I want something else and it is /shop instead /warp shop it's much easier.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
+1 from me, because you have nailed all the probable things and the seen what is best for Op factions , especially that insiding part it's annoying as heck

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 On everything tbh, both of us have been playing OP facs for a long time and we know what needs to be done to it to make it better. I agree with you 100%

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 for me, I want less hackers on the server so I mainly like suggestion 1.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Good suggestions man, I think op factions is really outdated as of now so things like these particular ones would really help it get back to its feet +1

Middlivded

8. King of the Hill: Buff koths loot, capping 15 minutes for protection 15 set is totally bs.
btw 15minutes just for capping -_- thats too long, guess what before on other server the capping is 20minutes i was on 2minutes then some hackers just knock me off and take the koth and i quit the server

Status
Not open for further replies.