Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op factions problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
After R3moved got raided(1 month ago) they made a underground unclaimed base in a mountain on random coordinates. That base was there for 1 month until Mr. moxxy17 didn't get Trial and then it was suddenly raided by Taliban.
Please explain to me how do you find a base that is underground and unclaimed (legitimately)?
Few days ago we got falsely striked by MmEXTREME for "Obsidian Pillars" that were in front of our base because moxxy17 reported it to him and said they were made by us.MmEXTREME told our faction leader "First I will strike you , then I will look into it" and our Leader got pissed off because we got so many false strikes already and this would mean that we would have to spend another night without a shield so he decided to disband the faction. Before the faction was disbanded(20 hours earlier) moxxy17 accessed our iChest that was claimed and surrounded by Bedrock. Unfortunately we only found out about this AFTER we unclaimed the base when Forsaken leader "MadeofFantasy" DM'd me about it because they did the same thing to them (They were the ones who claimed our iChest area after the disband, not Taliban). So after all of this, and while @voodootje0 is ignoring the fact that moxxy17 is blatantly abusing I msged Forsaken and R3moved and we all decided to quit OPFactions and not to play the next season(-80 players atleast).

LexaFTW

Banned
+1 everyone is not happy with him being trial. Pika op fac will die next map, 3 facs quittin

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
+1 , because of moxxy i kept getting false f striked and every time i attempted raiding them he abused the rules and wild patched / printer patched and bended every possible rule just not to get raided.
they also use alt factions to win pay outs.
if moxxy stays fac me and my faction will probably quit as well.

LexaFTW

Banned
+1 , because of moxxy i kept getting false f striked and every time i attempted raiding them he abused the rules and wild patched / printer patched and bended every possible rule just not to get raided.
they also use alt factions to win pay outs.
if moxxy stays fac me and my faction will probably quit as well.
For now 3 facs quitting ~ 90 ppl / if he stays as trial. Idk whats the reason giving him trial? You can give it to any toxic player ( like me ) and to cheater ?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
After R3moved got raided(1 month ago) they made a underground unclaimed base in a mountain on random coordinates. That base was there for 1 month until Mr. moxxy17 didn't get Trial and then it was suddenly raided by Taliban.
Please explain to me how do you find a base that is underground and unclaimed (legitimately)?
Few days ago we got falsely striked by MmEXTREME for "Obsidian Pillars" that were in front of our base because moxxy17 reported it to him and said they were made by us.MmEXTREME told our faction leader "First I will strike you , then I will look into it" and our Leader got pissed off because we got so many false strikes already and this would mean that we would have to spend another night without a shield so he decided to disband the faction. Before the faction was disbanded(20 hours earlier) moxxy17 accessed our iChest that was claimed and surrounded by Bedrock. Unfortunately we only found out about this AFTER we unclaimed the base when Forsaken leader "MadeofFantasy" DM'd me about it because they did the same thing to them (They were the ones who claimed our iChest area after the disband, not Taliban). So after all of this, and while @voodootje0 is ignoring the fact that moxxy17 is blatantly abusing I msged Forsaken and R3moved and we all decided to quit OPFactions and not to play the next season(-80 players atleast).
i don't like to falsely accuse other, but if there is blatant proof, i will choose to believe it.
#F Faction

UpperGround

Great Reporter
There is already 24 members from our faction that quit the server and its just the beginning.
i wonder if frenco knows that accepting a hacker affected the server in a bad way? or he thinks "yay we have more staff members"??

??????

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
"If we can't change the system of the world, then we have to be a coder"
If you get what i mean then... good

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
which means what you cam do to make frenco to demote him is YOU being a manager then you can demote him

UpperGround

Great Reporter
which means what you cam do to make frenco to demote him is YOU being a manager then you can demote him
i understand nothing from what u said

i cam do to make frenco to demote him is YOU being a manager

what

Status
Not open for further replies.