Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP Factions 2 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frxqified

hi my name is Frxq15!

I'm donator+ on op factions 2 and heres my suggestion on how to improve the server!

so basically in my eyes it needs a full new remake,
a new pvp system
more ingame ranks with extra permissions
new cratekeys,
a way to earn stuff without p2w
maybe missions or something like that
less op stuff
more players / staff because every single person has killaura right now
more memory and sprint fly , nobody makes claimed bases anymore because the server is to laggy, and sprint fly is annoying because there is no /wild

thanks for taking the time to read this!

Regards
Kappa

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
hi my name is Frxq15!

I'm donator+ on op factions 2 and heres my suggestion on how to improve the server!

so basically in my eyes it needs a full new remake,
a new pvp system
more ingame ranks with extra permissions
new cratekeys,
a way to earn stuff without p2w
maybe missions or something like that
less op stuff
more players / staff because every single person has killaura right now
more memory and sprint fly , nobody makes claimed bases anymore because the server is to laggy, and sprint fly is annoying because there is no /wild

thanks for taking the time to read this!

Regards
Kappa
Hey,

If you have suggestion for the server, please suggest them here https://pika-network.net/applicationform/23/form
The server is getting a remake soon I believe and there's said that the sprint fly bug will be fixed.

It will most likely not get less OP because pika's OP factions is unique for how OP it is.
The donator+ does get gamemode 1 which is really OP of course, but the abilities you have with it are rebuffed.

Op-Factions is getting more trial-helpers already. I got accepted too (yey :D) and others as well. Right now there are (if I'm correct) 4 trial-helpers on practice and you have of course the mods and helpers etc. The trials are of course less experienced but they aren't bad and most of the hackers on Op-Factions are blatant anyway :p I go mostly on Op-Factions 1. I do go on Op-Factions 2 but only if no other staff is there.

Regards,
Hyper

faydee

Veteran
I can confirm you one thing , Is that I am half the time on op faction 2 and not 1 cause there is alot of hackers over there which I always try my best to catch them all (pokemooonnn) XD anyway have fun and if you find any player using black listed client DM me his name and I will put an eye on him ;) have fun ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.