Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op factions 1

Am i right?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynamesJef

Pika Member
I think that after Pika got hacked for the second time in a manor of a few weeks, a lot of people who played on Op factions 1 (not sure about opfacs 2 as i dont play there) stopped playing and the community is slowly fading away. Before these hacks on Pika, Op facs 1 used to have about 125-150 at all times online the server, but now thers like 50-100 at peak times. I think the server could try to implement some new things into Op factions 1 to bring bag the community ( ADD NEW STUFF). Op factions 1 is slowly dieing and needs to be brought back to its former glory!
What should dutch add?

SiriPlays

No opfac is dying because people can dupe and break the server with money, which on op factons 2 you can't dupe. So its more balanced.

OP
OP
MynamesJef

MynamesJef

Pika Member
Not really, Opfactions 1 allows duping because it enables players too pvp a lot more whereas in Op factions 2 it doesnt, the server is dying because a lot of people quit

SiriPlays

I mean, Opfactions 2 got two new donators and tons of people came to opfactions 1
I am a Donator+. I dupe armor, I don't see a problem with it, I pvp with it. But I understand where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.