- Mar 20, 2016
iq420 // aDaMiDash
OP Facs improvement suggestions
I will suggest 3 things which should get added as soon as possible.
1. Adding infinite chest(or infinite chunk collector) into ingame shop(but should be very expensive) or into webshop for same price as it is on OP Skyblock. Or put it in lets say godly crate.
2. Making it so we can bulk buy mob hopper chests(and trapped chests).
3. Adding TNT wands to crates and into webshop
Reasons for my suggestions:
1. Main reason for this would be to reduce lag which lot of chests makes, currently the chest system we have contains over few thousand mob hopper chests and it still isn't enough due to the amount of spawners we have. We don't have time to sell all of it due to it filling up quickly, so our grinder storage fills up very fast.
Adding an infinite chest would make stuff easier for everyone, we wouldn't lose items due to chest system overflowing and the base wouldn't create so much lag.
2. If the first thing of this list wouldn't get accepted then I would like to suggest bulk buy option for mob hopper chests. Currently we have to buy them 1 by 1 so that means a lot of clicking to actually buy full inventory of them. Due to our grinders making lot of gold very quick we can never satisfy the need of it for chests. We can't afk over night due to the system overflowing, but buying more chests is annoying as we have to click for 10min or more to get few stacks of them. In my opinion atleast add the bulk buy option to make it easier for everyone if you can't add infinite chest. If we continue adding more chests our base will contain mostly chests in each free space we had, and selling all that is pretty annoying aswell.
3. TNT wand can only be obtained from koth loot and not everyone goes to koth to obtain it and even if we do go to koth odds of getting it are very small. With us producing lot of TNT and actually raiding filling bank is very crucial for us, so if we could speed it up by TNT wand it would be very nice. Currently we need few people to sit at our tnt storage and fill the bank so its filled completely, and we empty it just by doing one bigger raid so we have to do all of that manual filling again.
Example for Infinite chest is OP Skyblock infinite chest.