Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

One of the first posts on OPL.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
yes
Also, OPL should have like payouts or smth/ The most value that a team has (through Blocks/Money) should be given $350 Paypal and $500 In-game

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
yes
Also, OPL should have like payouts or smth/ The most value that a team has (through Blocks/Money) should be given $350 Paypal and $500 In-game
your saying that they should add paypal rewards to this gamemode but not to a more competitive one like opskyblock or opprison?.That won't happen

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Adding PayPal rewards for 4-5 gamemodes will be an issue and will cause less profit that's why the Owners have stuck to OP Factions. But, if OP Lifesteal will be more popular than OP Prisons and Op Skyblock then I can see a payout possibility added to OPL. This is all speculation though and it's really up to Max if he wants to add it.
Overtime, OPL will have more players aswell.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Adding PayPal rewards for 4-5 gamemodes will be an issue and will cause less profit that's why the Owners have stuck to OP Factions. But, if OP Lifesteal will be more popular than OP Prisons and Op Skyblock then I can see a payout possibility added to OPL. This is all speculation though and it's really up to Max if he wants to add it.
Overtime, OPL will have more players aswell.
You realise they added paypal payouts to opfactions only because the gamemode would have probably died? Most of the top factions would go to other servers and compete there.And oplifesteal is no way as competitive as opfactions,hell not even as opprison or opskyblock

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Well that could be said on other game modes. If pay outs on OPSkyblock or OPPrisons did occur then people would play only for the rewards so your point really doesn't make sense. Also, your point that OPLS is non-comp is so bs LMFAO. There are tons and tons of servers that are Lifesteal type servers and they have massive competition on both Kills Leaderboard, Money Leaderboard, Playtime Leaderboard, Events Leaderboard and more. In addition to this, I've stated that it's the Owners decision if they want to add rewards and this is merely a suggestion.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Well that could be said on other game modes. If pay outs on OPSkyblock or OPPrisons did occur then people would play only for the rewards so your point really doesn't make sense. Also, your point that OPLS is non-comp is so bs LMFAO. There are tons and tons of servers that are Lifesteal type servers and they have massive competition on both Kills Leaderboard, Money Leaderboard, Playtime Leaderboard, Events Leaderboard and more. In addition to this, I've stated that it's the Owners decision if they want to add rewards and this is merely a suggestion.
ok lets say they add payouts to opls,firstly they would have to add and fix alot of stuff,for example claims you can literally x-ray and find a top teams base and mine the spawners easy as that.second of all, there aren't any claims and if there were you can't even break into the base.Your expecting alot of work from the developers for a gamemode that isn't really competitive?

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
ok lets say they add payouts to opls,firstly they would have to add and fix alot of stuff,for example claims you can literally x-ray and find a top teams base and mine the spawners easy as that.second of all, there aren't any claims and if there were you can't even break into the base.Your expecting alot of work from the developers for a gamemode that isn't really competitive?
Ive been on OPPrisons and OPFactions and the amount of rule breaking (using ghost clients/cheating) is very common especially in PVP Zones near spawns. A game mode can't be perfect because of it's community hence why we have staff to keep it under control. Not only that, you ignored all my points on how comp OPLS is and you've just made a board statement which is non-factual that OPLS is non comp. If you really believe that OPP or OPSB needs a payout you can just make a suggestion.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Ive been on OPPrisons and OPFactions and the amount of rule breaking (using ghost clients/cheating) is very common especially in PVP Zones near spawns. A game mode can't be perfect because of it's community hence why we have staff to keep it under control. Not only that, you ignored all my points on how comp OPLS is and you've just made a board statement which is non-factual that OPLS is non comp. If you really believe that OPP or OPSB needs a payout you can just make a suggestion.
Make a suggestion for OPLS payouts then,i would love to see it denied within 30 minutes.

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Same goes for you too, or are you going to fold? LOL

474ms

Pika Lover
Hey mother friends, does anyone notice that all players are now hacked?

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Same goes for you too, or are you going to fold? LOL
What does "folding" have to do with anything?I already know they won't be added back due to minecraft TOS.Now do you mind stopping?I am already tired of this pointless argument

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
How does payouts have to do with Minecraft EULA?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
We considered adding payouts to OP Lifesteal before its release, but we decided not to because we don't think it would be worth it right now. Maybe it can be reconsidered in the future, but for now, don't get your hopes up too much.