Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#oMeteordidnothingwrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Pika staff aren't gonna do much.
They take everything too seriously. I got banned on the Discord for jokingly saying that I'll hack them to a friend during April Fools yet I got banned...

At this rate, your chances are really low. Pika staff are hypocritical af
Anyways, it was an obvious misinterpretation of the acronym . Good luck with getting unbanned

This reply I made to a pika staff shut him up lmfao
Do you not see my point?

**EDITED OUT** being a manager was obviously an April Fools joke so I decided to play around with him. Are you saying that you can't joke around with a friend in public?
Funny how you're always joking around (and sometimes to the extent where your mildly abusing your powers) with players (Got evidence from a player ages ago), yet your being hypocritical ??

Anyways, it's not worth arguing with a Pika-staff that is self-minded. Jeez, the staff members attitudes have changed quite significantly compared to 2014. We could joke around and trash-talk about other players and staff members to staff (yes, we've also trash talked about Boris and Yoeri back then to other staff and they'll play along with it) as well as joking around that "gimme op or ill hack yo ass". Seems like that changed...

D

Deleted member 85

images

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Pika staff aren't gonna do much.
They take everything too seriously. I got banned on the Discord for jokingly saying that I'll hack them to a friend during April Fools yet I got banned...

At this rate, your chances are really low. Pika staff are hypocritical af
Anyways, it was an obvious misinterpretation of the acronym . Good luck with getting unbanned

This reply I made to a pika staff shut him up lmfao
Staff nowadays are hardcore-PC.
Were you guys always very active on here? I remember only the 3 of you.
I never came on this forum, just watched this thread as Bolja showed me how retarded this server has become.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Were you guys always very active on here? I remember only the 3 of you.
I never came on this forum, just watched this thread as Bolja showed me how retarded this server has become.
I was kind of active here Safdar.

Apple

this was posted last month and is still being bumped

what the fuck is pika staff?????

lock this already omg lazy asses

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
this was posted last month and is still being bumped

what the fuck is pika staff?????

lock this already omg lazy asses
Lol who cares. Why make such a big fuss about it and then complain about it. If you think the staff are lazy then why don't you go apply for staff and do it yourself. But I must say that you look like a tasty apple to nibble on ;)

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Thread locked to avoid further drama and argument.

If you feel you were unfairly banned, please make a ban appeal rather than making a public thread regarding your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.