Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ok seriously we need a rank system in bedwars

TheRealScarlaid

Pika Lover
I have spent like 3 months in bedwars, also got banned for 13 times but still enjoying it, and I'm now like some advance player

but what i meant to say here is how can I see my stats

i did /stats and /info and both are "no permision"

Can you guys like coding the server so we can have a bedwars ranking like practice?

I'd love to see one in the future, so I can slap those stats in people faces :v

(sorry being cocky alot)

Luppeeyz

Banned
Make a suggestion here please https://pika-network.net/suggestions/.
Only 13 times? Bro, I have like 1000+ bans. I used to play it like everyday fall back since 2018. Well also, since Pika-Network has no developer so no one know how to coding other than adding plugins and editing it.

Luppeeyz

Banned
if you played for that long and they have not added ranks and leader board then that just proves they dont care about the server mr.modwanabe
Surely that that the owners don't care about updating outdated gamemodes, they care about Jartex most of the time. But anyways, there used to be ranks on bedwars but they removed it. There still updates on the server but it not quite matter, I personally want to owners to focus on updating Pika more.

masterson

Banned
Make a suggestion here please https://pika-network.net/suggestions/.
Only 13 times? Bro, I have like 1000+ bans. I used to play it like everyday fall back since 2018. Well also, since Pika-Network has no developer so no one know how to coding other than adding plugins and editing it.
Just to let you know, voodootje0 is a developer. He made his own Anti Bot plugin and Voting System.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Bruh he just made it for Jartex and remake the message and command for Pika. I see no different, and now /find also look like from Jartex.