Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Oi Naruto weebs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oMeteor

Veteran
Sorry, but Naruto is not even in the top 100 of the best animes. From what I’ve seen, you’re only watching popular and mainstream animes, which is quite sad. There are hundreds of better animes which are not mainstream, such as Plastic Memories, Non Non Biyori and others. Naruto is listed on like 770 in the ranking on MAL, which is accurate. Just because an anime is popular, doesn’t mean it’s GOOD. Let’s take SAO for example, it’s #3 in popularity, but 1000 in rankings. Naruto is one of the animes that I hated when I was younger, because at least 300-400 of the 800+ episodes were fillers, so the series was boring already after like 12 episodes. But there are some good things about Naruto... I think, like, the voice actor of Naruto is a woman, so I guess that’s a good thing, right? Anyways, if I had to rate Naruto, it would be around 6.0-6.5/10. This is a review given by a massive anime fan, it received over 800 helpful ratings and is currently the top review. (I will just show a small part) ‘’To be honest, Naruto is the most overhyped show in existence. Everyone goes on and on and on about how great it is; and my expectations for this show was equally high. However, I was really, really let down. Really. This wasn't the best show ever, as I had thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, the show is enjoyable, but it's definitely not among the best shows out there.’’ The hype around Naruto back in the day, and even now, is really not needed. The anime itself is mediocre, especially the story line.
If you really want some good animes, I will post them here:
Cowboy Bebop
Little Witch Academia
Plastic Memories
Kimi no Na wa (Movie)
Koe no Katachi (Movie)
No Game No Life (Pretty good)
Absolute Duo (Pretty good)
Bakemonogatari
Noragami
Non Non Biyori (FOR ALL THE GOOD REASONS)

(Someone wrote that and told me to send it, lol)

Last edited:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, ultimately it all depends on your view of it. Like, for example I disliked No Game No life and got bored of SaO after the first half of the 1st season. But Naruto was one anime I enjoyed really much. Indeed, the fillers were very annoying but if we take them out then Naruto is extravagantly good from my own perspective. It was so good for me that I finished it in a month. (Including the fillers)

Now, I'm not quite an anime expert as I've watched only a few (Like 15 or so?) but I've got to say that Naruto was the anime that I got attached to the characters the most. I quite enjoyed the show informing us about the characters' backstories as that's something you rarely see and character development is the thing that most movies, books (not so much), tv shows etc suffer from the most. But the thing i liked the most was definitely the villains and how well made they were. They had a completely realistic drive and their reasons they did everything. The fights might have been a bit too long but in the end it doesn't really matter that much. They all had a personalily from the simplest such as Zabuza to the most complicated like Itachi (not rly villain but idc) or Obito.

Yeah, most anime suck and the genre is mostly bad but I can say with confidence that Naruto was pretty darn good. (If we include the fillers then fml cuz they destroy it)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I'd recommend these animes:
-Akame ga kill
-Kill la kill
-No game no game
-Log Horizon (better version of sao)
-Fate/Zero
-Fate/stay night
-Fate/Apocrypha
-Soul Eater
-Kekkai Sensen
-GATE: Jietai kanonchi nite, kaku Tatakaeri
-Black Bullet
-ReLIFE
-Parasite
-Guilty Crown
-Nanatsu no Taizai
-Boku dake ga inai machi
-Accel world
-Mahouka koukou no rettousei
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Kimi no na wa
-Clannad
-Clannad after story
-Code geass: Hangyaku no lelouch
and finally, Re:Zero

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I'd recommend these animes:
-Akame ga kill
-Kill la kill
-No game no game
-Log Horizon (better version of sao)
-Fate/Zero
-Fate/stay night
-Fate/Apocrypha
-Soul Eater
-Kekkai Sensen
-GATE: Jietai kanonchi nite, kaku Tatakaeri
-Black Bullet
-ReLIFE
-Parasite
-Guilty Crown
-Nanatsu no Taizai
-Boku dake ga inai machi
-Accel world
-Mahouka koukou no rettousei
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Kimi no na wa
-Clannad
-Clannad after story
-Code geass: Hangyaku no lelouch
and finally, Re:Zero
If ya need more just hmu

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Sorry, but Naruto is not even in the top 100 of the best animes. From what I’ve seen, you’re only watching popular and mainstream animes, which is quite sad. There are hundreds of better animes which are not mainstream, such as Plastic Memories, Non Non Biyori and others. Naruto is listed on like 770 in the ranking on MAL, which is accurate. Just because an anime is popular, doesn’t mean it’s GOOD. Let’s take SAO for example, it’s #3 in popularity, but 1000 in rankings. Naruto is one of the animes that I hated when I was younger, because at least 300-400 of the 800+ episodes were fillers, so the series was boring already after like 12 episodes. But there are some good things about Naruto... I think, like, the voice actor of Naruto is a woman, so I guess that’s a good thing, right? Anyways, if I had to rate Naruto, it would be around 6.0-6.5/10. This is a review given by a massive anime fan, it received over 800 helpful ratings and is currently the top review. (I will just show a small part) ‘’To be honest, Naruto is the most overhyped show in existence. Everyone goes on and on and on about how great it is; and my expectations for this show was equally high. However, I was really, really let down. Really. This wasn't the best show ever, as I had thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, the show is enjoyable, but it's definitely not among the best shows out there.’’ The hype around Naruto back in the day, and even now, is really not needed. The anime itself is mediocre, especially the story line.
If you really want some good animes, I will post them here:
Cowboy Bebop
Little Witch Academia
Plastic Memories
Kimi no Na wa (Movie)
Koe no Katachi (Movie)
No Game No Life (Pretty good)
Absolute Duo (Pretty good)
Bakemonogatari
Noragami
Non Non Biyori (FOR ALL THE GOOD REASONS)

(Someone wrote that and told me to send it, lol)
And who is that who told you to write this? Lol
Oh ye forgot the best one
Naruto is the best one

Btw guys, I've heard that a new anime named Black Clover is made by the creator of Naruto, but when I made some research, it seemed to be a Naruto rip-off. I watched half of the first episode, it has the same "I want to be the Hokage one day" thingy, instead being a Wizard King (or something) not the Hokage. Also has the same "I won't give up!" dialogues :laugh:

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Well of course it is simiular, most of the animes are, but give it a try it is not bad and currently black clover seems very promising.

As for what Roy said "Forgot the best one", he ment the best one in Fate/ series.
Fate/ anime has many stories and "fate/Unlimited blade works" is the best one of them.
Overall that story is very very good and honestly it is worth spending time on those 24-25eps it has. Its epic and currently that anime has very best animations.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Am I the only one who haven't watched Naruto yet ? I heard that it's a great anime but it looks too fictional.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Am I the only one who haven't watched Naruto yet ? I heard that it's a great anime but it looks too fictional.
I used to hate Naruto, my friends used to watch it, I was like "ugh, so ugly, 1/2 of the anime is filled with battles" back then, but it's pretty good. And it's not soo fictional, you can relate Naruto with real life, just some parts like jutsus are kinda fictional. It's mainly about friendship, I guess, that's what makes it so awesome. And if you're one of those people like me who cry after watching cartoons like Home, you'd appreciate it a lot.

Tweety120

Pika Member
No, I am still watching it. But so far I cried in a lot of scenes!

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I am starting Shippuden lmao!
Orochimaru will be killed by Sasuke.
:p

And he will kill Itachi

Sorry dude. There's more on your way, watch where you're going, because I'll make a few billion more attempts to spoil them. ;)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Seems like someone here is a diehard naruto fan lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.