Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Oi Naruto weebs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hai, so...I was thinking if anyone besides me cried on Naruto scenes, like the happy ones, like when Naruto defeated
Pain (Nagato)
, after he came back, he was being treated like a hero, he was thrown in the air, and all those stuff I always wished would happen to me :rolleyes:, just had a few tears in my eyes...I mean, something got into my eye... uh, nvm.

I feel like Naruto is the best anime, I'm currently on Shippuden, episode 202 if you're wondering, I made a decision a few days back on suspending Naruto for a bit and starting a new anime since Naruto is quite huge, plus I never want it to end (Question: is the Boruto Series completed or still continuing?), but just as I reached episode 200, all the crowd of filler episode ended, so I need to know what happend Naruto and Sasuke...
K, bye.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Oi! You there! Yes, you. No spoilers!
I already know Kakashi becomes the 6th hokage and Naruto the 7th, and a lot more...It's my friends who said these -_-, so I already had enough of spoilers, please no more.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
*the father of Boruto

Also Boruto is still continuing. But dont worry abour running out, if you like naruto you will probably like anime like 'Fairy tail"(Personal fav),"Bleach" and perhaps the newly released "black clover" aswell. (just to name a few)

Last edited:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Boi... it took me 2 years to finish shippuden, gotta say one of THE BEST, my favorite character is Sasuke but Madara's up there..

Also, I hate how everyone was like "Great job Naruto! I knew you could do it!"

When like nobody liked or believed him since he had the 9 tails in him, smh, the only person who can say that is Jiraya

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Boi... it took me 2 years to finish shippuden, gotta say one of THE BEST, my favorite character is Sasuke but Madara's up there..

Also, I hate how everyone was like "Great job Naruto! I knew you could do it!"

When like nobody liked or believed him since he had the 9 tails in him, smh, the only person who can say that is Jiraya
Almost everyone believed him from when he defeated Pain, he was able to control the Nine Tails himself, with the help of his father, of course. (He saw his father inside him while he was gonna un-seal the Nine Tails)
Also I finished Naruto the first series in a few months, and I came to episode 200 of Shippuden in one month as well

Fanta

Legendary Pika
The saddest kinda weeb is the naruto weeb.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Naruto is overrated.
No, it really is the best. I can relate to the real life, it's a story about friendship and enemity. I assume you already watched it, but my response would be One Piece is overrated, I watched the first episode due to being suggested by my friends, it was boring.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
One piece is boring aswell.
Most mainstream anime suck tbh

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
No, it really is the best. I can relate to the real life, it's a story about friendship and enemity. I assume you already watched it, but my response would be One Piece is overrated, I watched the first episode due to being suggested by my friends, it was boring.
Eh..... Don't get me wrong but naruto isn't best one out there :) , most anime's are about friendship... Almost every single ones you have a main char trying ti get friends and be acknowledged by others, it isn't just naruto. Reason behind that is vecause it became mainstream that japanese ppl make friendships very hard. That's how they live.

After you get to watch over 300+ animes of same or simiular gendre you will realize that most are actually simiular when it comes to main chars, as for story/plot it might be long but i would never give naruto #1 spot, nor anyone who watched 1k+ animes :)
Don't get me wrong but you just didnt dig much yet to actually have a choice of selecting which is best.

When it comes to Pein Saga i was actually very dissapointed. I expected naruto to beat the hell out of pein when hinata almost got killed.. Compared to that scene i was more amazed while watching one of the recent eps of black clover where the loud kid pulled out sword and smashed the hell out of bah-ha kid.
Or in bleach where ichigo used final getsuga.

Tbh i never actually had one of those moments "sht bout to get real" in naruto which is sad.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
One piece is boring aswell.
Most mainstream anime suck tbh
I agree that one piece is totall garbage but Naruto has a decent story, good buildup and you can recognize most fillers by the title. If an anime isnt mainstream then there often is a reason for that. You liking that just means that your taste isnt mainstream eather.

I agree that (after running out of mainstream anime) non mainstream anime can also be good, but in generally they dont get me as hooked as most mainstream anime did.
(also if one of you havent watched gintama jet, first few episodes suck (+-25) but it gets better slowly.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Eh..... Don't get me wrong but naruto isn't best one out there :) , most anime's are about friendship... Almost every single ones you have a main char trying ti get friends and be acknowledged by others, it isn't just naruto. Reason behind that is vecause it became mainstream that japanese ppl make friendships very hard. That's how they live.

After you get to watch over 300+ animes of same or simiular gendre you will realize that most are actually simiular when it comes to main chars, as for story/plot it might be long but i would never give naruto #1 spot, nor anyone who watched 1k+ animes :)
Don't get me wrong but you just didnt dig much yet to actually have a choice of selecting which is best.

When it comes to Pein Saga i was actually very dissapointed. I expected naruto to beat the hell out of pein when hinata almost got killed.. Compared to that scene i was more amazed while watching one of the recent eps of black clover where the loud kid pulled out sword and smashed the hell out of bah-ha kid.
Or in bleach where ichigo used final getsuga.

Tbh i never actually had one of those moments "sht bout to get real" in naruto which is sad.
How much time do you have that you watched 300+ animes of 1 genre? lets say 1 anime 30 episodes and 1 epsisode is 30 min. Then that would be 187.5 days of watching just 1 genre.

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Ye, naruto was kinda sad tbh, but nothing can compete with the heartbreaking story of boku no pi-

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I
How much time do you have that you watched 300+ animes of 1 genre? lets say 1 anime 30 episodes and 1 epsisode is 30 min. Then that would be 187.5 days of watching just 1 genre.
I have more than enough time for anime and pc. Each day i can spend around 5-8hrs to watch anime, during summer its much more, dont get suprised by that its not that odd. Also no anime is 30min, its 20. (24, while 2is intro,2outro, which i skip) 3eps/h.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I agree that one piece is totall garbage but Naruto has a decent story, good buildup and you can recognize most fillers by the title. If an anime isnt mainstream then there often is a reason for that. You liking that just means that your taste isnt mainstream eather.

I agree that (after running out of mainstream anime) non mainstream anime can also be good, but in generally they dont get me as hooked as most mainstream anime did.
(also if one of you havent watched gintama jet, first few episodes suck (+-25) but it gets better slowly.
Animes hardly become mainstream these days cuz of different earnings. It is required huge number of hours for each Ep. to be made while $$ is low. It was very different while naruto started coming out. That is why its going to reach 1K with boruto, they built up huge amounts of momey back in the days. Nowadays it is much harder.
Also biggest mainstream animes came out before ~2005.. You hardly have any new ones becoming a huge hit.
To add up, naruto was one of the first animes of its ninja kind, bleach was first one of a kind with death gods. That is one of big reasons why it is also mainstream. Now whatever you make is simiular with one of these, ofc story and plot are important yet they arent biggest reasons behind animes fame. Its fame started long before most were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.