Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Accepted NukklearX's YouTube Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 264016
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264016

Minecraft username:
NukklearX​

Discord username:
NukklearX#7129 / nukklearx#0​

Twitch or YouTube?
YouTube​

Link to your channel:

Links of your 3 most popular videos/streams recorded on PikaNetwork:

Date of birth:
May 27, 2006​

Currently, I am residing in Mongolia.​

Time zone:
GMT +8​

Language(s):
1. Native: Russian, 2. Fluent: Mongolian, English, 3. Can read and write: Korean, French, Japanese.​

What is your main game mode on PikaNetwork?
BedWars​

For how long have you been playing on PikaNetwork?
I joined the Pika Network server in late 2019 or early 2020, if I recall right.​

Have you ever been punished?
Yes, indeed. I've been punished on the server before.

1. Kicks - I've been kicked by the console because of terrible latency and lag spikes, glitches, getting caught in mid-air, the void, and in blocks.
2. Bans - Have been banned from the console for "cheating". Similar to kicks, it was due to lag and excessive ping. I have absolutely no intention of hacking or cheating on the server. In fact, I thrive on reporting rule-breakers so that the server remains clean.
3. Mutes: Not available.
4. Warnings: Not available.​

Motivation:
Here are some of the primary reasons I believe I am a strong contender for the YouTube rank:

1. Excellent YouTube Channel: My YouTube channel now has over 2700 subscribers, with consistent growth and engagement from my audience. My videos are largely about Minecraft gaming, tutorials, research videos, and documentaries. With the YouTube rating, I will be able to promote the amazing Pika Network server even more and increase its visibility to my target audience.

2. High-Quality Content: I'm proud of the content I create for my YouTube channel. My videos are well-edited, visually appealing, and intelligent, ensuring that my viewers obtain useful and relevant information. By emphasizing Pika Network in my films, I am able to appropriately highlight its distinguishing aspects, such as game modes, community events, and custom features, which will undoubtedly attract more players to the server.

3. Strong Interaction: As an active part of the Minecraft and YouTube communities, I focus communicating with my audience. I frequently engage with comments, answer to messages, and join in debates about my work. Holding the YouTube rank will let me to actively respond to requests and communicate with Pika Network participants, promoting a vibrant and friendly community atmosphere. Furthermore, I plan to arrange bedwars, skywars, duels tournaments, giveaways, and other events to make my followers feel cherished, as they should be.

4. Creativity: I am an extremely creative person, both in real life and on the internet/social media platforms. I thrive in coming up with great and original ideas for YouTube, Discord, and other platforms.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello _NukklearX_,

Please contact me on Discord: arrly

Note that you are not permitted to share any information regarding this ongoing process with anyone until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.