Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Accepted NukklearX's YouTube Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 264016
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264016

Minecraft username:
NukklearX​

Discord username:
NukklearX#7129 / nukklearx#0​

Twitch or YouTube?
YouTube​

Link to your channel:

Links of your 3 most popular videos/streams recorded on PikaNetwork:

Date of birth:
May 27, 2006​

I am from the Russian Federation, currently reside in Russia as well.​

Time zone:
GMT+3​

Language(s):
Native: Russian | Fluent: English, Mongolian | Can Read, Write: Korean, French.​

What is your main game mode on PikaNetwork?
BedWars​

For how long have you been playing on PikaNetwork?
I have joined the Pika Network server in late 2019 or early 2020, if my memory serves me correctly.​

Have you ever been punished?
Yes, indeed. I have been punished on the server before.

1. Kicks - I have been kicked by console due to horrible ping and lag spikes, glitches, being stuck in mid-air, the void and in blocks.
2. Bans - Have been banned by the console for "cheating". Similar to kicks, It was due to lag, high ping. I have absolutely no intentions of hacking and cheating on the server. In fact, I thrive to report rule-breakers so the server stays clean.
3. Mutes - Not available.
4. Warnings - Not available.​

Motivation:
Here are some of the main reasons I believe I am a good contender for the YouTube rank:

1. Great YouTube Channel: My YouTube channel currently has over 2700 subscribers, with constant growth and engagement from my viewers. My videos mostly focus on Minecraft gameplay, tutorials, research videos and documentaries. With the YouTube rank, I will be able to promote the fantastic Pika Network server even more and optimize its visibility to my audience.

2. High-Quality Content: I am proud of the content I produce for my YouTube channel. My videos are decently edited, visually appealing as well, and insightful, ensuring that my viewers receive value and important information. By highlighting Pika Network in my videos, I am able to properly emphasize its unique qualities, such as game modes, community events, and custom features, which will certainly draw additional gamers to the server.

3. Strong Interaction: As an active member of the Minecraft and YouTube communities, I prioritize engaging with my viewers. I frequently interact with comments, respond to messages, and participate in discussions related to my content. By holding the YouTube rank, I will be able to actively address inquiries and engage with players on Pika Network, fostering a lively and supportive community environment. Furthermore, I will host bedwars, skywars, duels tournaments, giveaways and etc. to make my fans feel valued, which they should be.

4. Creativity: I am a highly creative person, both in real life and in the internet/social media platforms. Coming up with excellent and new ideas for YouTube, Discord and etc. is what I can do the best.​

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
783083368769519686.gif
Hello _NukklearX_,
Please contact me on Discord: zmqrcc

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Media Application - ACCEPTED

783083368769519686.gif
Welcome to the Media Team!