Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Notify For Warning

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot​

Suggestion:
Notify For Warning​

Detailed description:
On the forums, we get warned for either going off-topic or for post-farming(I'm an expert). So I would recommend making it so that every time we get warned for doing one of those, it should notify us on the bell icon so we can know when it happens and we can try to stop.
I got warned 7 times and got banned without even realizing what happened​

Reason(s):
Mentioned above​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
If you are suggesting that you should be notified/alerted when you get warned on forums, I am all for it! However, If you’re suggesting adding a warning whenever you post/or try to post anything that could be or is post farming, then I am neutral; my reasoning is the algorithm of post farming is not very easy to detect to program or create.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Notify For Warning

Detailed description:
On the forums, we get warned for either going off-topic or for post-farming(I'm an expert). So I would recommend making it so that every time we get warned for doing one of those, it should notify us on the bell icon so we can know when it happens and we can try to stop.

I got warned 7 times and got banned without even realizing what happened

Reason(s):
Mentioned above
Had a similar one from me
This thread is what I was trying to say but instead i ended up bridging the filter back

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
+1
If you are suggesting that you should be notified/alerted when you get warned on forums, I am all for it! However, If you’re suggesting adding a warning whenever you post/or try to post anything that could be or is post farming, then I am neutral; my reasoning is the algorithm of post farming is not very easy to detect to program or create.
Did you forget to upvote again?
Had a similar one from me
This thread is what I was trying to say but instead i ended up bridging the filter back
This reminds me of that drake meme
Filter- Nah
Notify For Warning- YAA

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
I wholeheartedly endorse this proposal. The introduction of a feature that sends notifications through the bell icon when users receive warnings for off-topic or post-farming infractions would greatly enhance the user experience on the forums. As someone who encountered seven warnings leading to an unexpected ban, I can attest to the need for such a notification system, ensuring users are promptly aware of their behavior and can take corrective measures. Therefore, I give it my resounding +1 approval.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
yes finally, i got warned, like a long time ago, later on i realised i had been warned, couldnt remember what it was for tho, so yes this would be helpful +1 from me

and yes i did upvote :D

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
+1
I just mean everything you have been warned by staff, it would notify you so that you don't get banned without realizing you were doing something wrong

_Rebel_

Epic Pika
+1 we need this beacuse like when u get warned like it should like pop up and tell us