Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars NOT ONLY VIPP NORMAL PLAYERS CAN ALSO VOTE RUMBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
NOT ONLY VIPP NORMAL PLAYERS CAN ALSO VOTE RUMBLE

Detailed description:
In sky wars only VIP, titan, elite, YT and pika staff normal players can also vote rumble i have some ideas on this topic they are :-
1) players with certain level can vote for rumble.
2) In a match of 1 match of 10 matches rumble should be involved .
3) In a sky wars match of 12 and 24 players 1 player should be given to vote rumble or normal who is not VIP.
4) There should be a separate section for rumble mode if we click it we should be able to play in rumble only with other players.
5) Normal players should be able to vote for normal or rumble along with VIP which one has more votes that mode will be played.​

Reason(s):
There are many quests and a very nice game play on or in rumble not only VIP players can enjoy rumble every normal player playing on pika server should be able to enjoy by playing this mode VIP people only have the right to vote which this makes bad only a VIP can vote and play rumble a normal player cant enjoy rumble without a help of VIP getting VIP in a match who votes rumble mode are very less its a such a good game mode every player should be able to enjoy many times on his own wish I am also player who likes rumble but very less number of people vote rumble I don't like this system.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Already suggested HERE. Please don't post the same suggestions. Read THIS before suggesting.

OP
OP
MAFIA_bhagi

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Already suggested HERE. Please don't post the same suggestions. Read THIS before suggesting.
this and that are different i am telling to remove ranks or change ranks i am saying some suggestions that even players can vote for rumble in sky wars vips already have extra chest every day and store features in game making normal players vote for rumble is not going to make them low or useless
3) In a sky wars match of 12 and 24 players 1 player should be given to vote rumble or normal who is not VIP.
4) There should be a separate section for rumble mode if we click it we should be able to play in rumble only with other players.
5) Normal players should be able to vote for normal or rumble along with VIP which one has more votes that mode will be played.
there are some of my suggestions in that some of them doesnt make or change ranks of vip

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
This is not a thing to argue.
Donator they pay for something, if they pay for something that all players have, then what do they get?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
then ig after 3 month all player have that perm
actually not bad, but no
this is not among us randomly decide you are impostor or not -_-
yes agree
5) Normal players should be able to vote for normal or rumble along with VIP which one has more votes that mode will be played.
nope -1

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
yes agree
I actually think this would be a very, very bad idea. Here's why: Pika doesn't have a lot of players, and it might happen that normal mode basically dies out because of the rumble queue. This could work with like 5000 SkyWars players, but with less than 500 I don't think it will. Also, queue times would take longer in both modes.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I actually think this would be a very, very bad idea. Here's why: Pika doesn't have a lot of players, and it might happen that normal mode basically dies out because of the rumble queue. This could work with like 5000 SkyWars players, but with less than 500 I don't think it will. Also, queue times would take longer in both modes.
do you know why i say it is a good idea?
bcuz i hate rumble so much... it is like port 3 vs shrp 3... and all players are soooo tank. It is nearly impossible to 1v2

OP
OP
MAFIA_bhagi

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
do you know why i say it is a good idea?
bcuz i hate rumble so much... it is like port 3 vs shrp 3... and all players are soooo tank. It is nearly impossible to 1v2
This is not about you you are staff member of pika you get to play rumble when ever you like so you got bored of that i am normal player i dont get rumble very easily

OP
OP
MAFIA_bhagi

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Thx I understood why pika doesn’t keep rumble i have got in this situation many times thx for reading and replying to my suggestion

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
This is not about you you are staff member of pika you get to play rumble when ever you like so you got bored of that i am normal player i dont get rumble very easily
staff not equal to have all the ranks and all the perks

they get those rank BY THEMSELVES FROM THEIR WALLET.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

true
staff not equal to have all the ranks and all the perks

they get those rank BY THEMSELVES FROM THEIR WALLET.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

true
color it as white
then no one can see it

just do like "iodjfiodsjf osdifosidj joisjdfo"

Status
Not open for further replies.