Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Normal Factions - Strawpoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Reset Factions.
Reason? to OP server, there is no "normal faction" in it there is just OPFactions with normal items in my eyes. so here is a straw poll so everyone can vote for there opinion.​

Does this mean there is a reset coming? no there is not, this is needed for voting and testing. make sure you vote your own opinion!

link; http://www.strawpoll.me/10149720/r

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
keep it 1.7 ...
Really??
You cant live in the past forever
And you cant join pika now becaouse there are servers that are 1.8-1.9 and fully 1.9
1.7 is in the past.And people hate the 1.9 update because it ,,ruins pvp''
So is it better to smash your mouse and spam it whit protection 10 armor or figt whit sheilds and more chalenging and that you need real tactic (Not the tactic were you have 100 Notch Appels and keep kiling in teams) to be victorius
And mosly 10-15 year old hate the 1.9 and what if no update came you whod be bored.If updates didint come minecraft whold die out.

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
No, I do not want a reset. I just spent about 30 hours on a new base, and the last thing I want is lose all my work.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
No, I do not want a reset. I just spent about 30 hours on a new base, and the last thing I want is lose all my work.
Lol because the bug I lost two times! my base that my faction spent on it 4 days so?
its not fair for us and for everyone that had the bug!
*and if you can see factions is now like op factions its op..

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Lol because the bug I lost two times! my base that my faction spent on it 4 days so?
its not fair for us and for everyone that had the bug!
*and if you can see factions is now like op factions its op..
Oh, lemme count how many hours I lost to the glitch.
This is my personal base: ~96 hours, I don't have /fly. This took about 16 days, straight building.
1. 54 hours = 8 days For the defense and all that
2. 30 hours = 5 days for 5 melon towers
3. 6 hours = 1 day for 800 dub collection system
4. 6 hours = 1 day placing obby for personal part of the base
Now, lets talk about the money lost:
1. 10 IGs ~10mill.
2. Melon farm that made 600k an hour ~priceless
3. 6 Dubs of p4 ~5mill
(This base cost about 10mill of obby)
This is my f home for my 60 member faction, I never got to finish it before the gitch happened and they blew up the base: ~30 hours, 5 days, straight building.
1. 24 hours = 4 days For the defense and all that
2. 6 hours = obby

I lost ~21 days of my lyfe to the glitch

I got over my lose after a day and began building a new base.

New Base: ~36 hours, 6 days, straight building.
1. 30 hours = 5 days For the defense and all that
2. 6 hours = obby

And the base isn't done yet.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RESET. GET OVER YOUR LOSE. ALTHOUGHT I DO SUPPORT COMPENSATION.
What should the compensation be? A world edit a 32x32 obby box from bedrock to level 220 (Interior 30x30).

Pika, I understand it is almost impossible to figure out a way to find whose base was affected by the glitch, but you are gonna have to, this is your server and you need to deal with it. (Here is an idea, you ask for croods to the base. You ask for the dimensions of the base, and the exact measurements and minuet details only the original owners will know.)

Now lets take about lag. Yesterday I was able to FREEZE (<--- I said freeze not lag) entire server for about 1 min by killing 5k zombies at once. I suggest you put a cap on stacked mods at 500 and make it began stacking mobs again on another mob.

DutchSmash, what do you mean by OP? We don't /f top, so there is no way figure out the most "OP" faction.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Oh, lemme count how many hours I lost to the glitch.
This is my personal base: ~96 hours, I don't have /fly. This took about 16 days, straight building.
1. 54 hours = 8 days For the defense and all that
2. 30 hours = 5 days for 5 melon towers
3. 6 hours = 1 day for 800 dub collection system
4. 6 hours = 1 day placing obby for personal part of the base
Now, lets talk about the money lost:
1. 10 IGs ~10mill.
2. Melon farm that made 600k an hour ~priceless
3. 6 Dubs of p4 ~5mill
(This base cost about 10mill of obby)
This is my f home for my 60 member faction, I never got to finish it before the gitch happened and they blew up the base: ~30 hours, 5 days, straight building.
1. 24 hours = 4 days For the defense and all that
2. 6 hours = obby

I lost ~21 days of my lyfe to the glitch

I got over my lose after a day and began building a new base.

New Base: ~36 hours, 6 days, straight building.
1. 30 hours = 5 days For the defense and all that
2. 6 hours = obby

And the base isn't done yet.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RESET. GET OVER YOUR LOSE. ALTHOUGHT I DO SUPPORT COMPENSATION.
What should the compensation be? A world edit a 32x32 obby box from bedrock to level 220 (Interior 30x30).

Pika, I understand it is almost impossible to figure out a way to find whose base was affected by the glitch, but you are gonna have to, this is your server and you need to deal with it. (Here is an idea, you ask for croods to the base. You ask for the dimensions of the base, and the exact measurements and minuet details only the original owners will know.)

Now lets take about lag. Yesterday I was able to FREEZE (<--- I said freeze not lag) entire server for about 1 min by killing 5k zombies at once. I suggest you put a cap on stacked mods at 500 and make it began stacking mobs again on another mob.

DutchSmash, what do you mean by OP? We don't /f top, so there is no way figure out the most "OP" faction.
First of all I am sorry about your base
seccend Idc about my base Its make me fun to build.. I care about that hackers and players that used the bug have now tons of armors, gappls etc so fair its not that what he mean in OP if you go warp pvp you will see that almost every player there have in min 4 armors to replace 30 gappls and pots.. that just like op.. and if that big fight you will see that 64 gappls and full inventory of armors..

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
So now I understand. Here is the resolution. Remove every single piece of ENCHANTED Diamond amour and ENCHANTED Diamond Swords from the server. Also remove every single god apple from the server. This is resolve everything = no reset and everyone is happy.
Heres the code:
If {chest} {
openchest
If {minecraft:diamond_legging || minecraft:diamond_boots || minecraft:diamond_pants || minecraft:diamond_chestplate || minecraft:golden_apples} {
delete{minecraft:diamond_legging || minecraft:diamond_boots || minecraft:diamond_pants || minecraft:diamond_chestplate || minecraft:golden_apples};
}
}
So please, dont complain about not being able to code it.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
So now I understand. Here is the resolution. Remove every single piece of ENCHANTED Diamond amour and ENCHANTED Diamond Swords from the server. Also remove every single god apple from the server. This is resolve everything = no reset and everyone is happy.
Heres the code:
If {chest} {
openchest
If {minecraft:diamond_legging || minecraft:diamond_boots || minecraft:diamond_pants || minecraft:diamond_chestplate || minecraft:golden_apples} {
delete{minecraft:diamond_legging || minecraft:diamond_boots || minecraft:diamond_pants || minecraft:diamond_chestplate || minecraft:golden_apples};
}
}
So please, dont complain about not being able to code it.
I am sorry to tell you but its not working like that.. if they remove items they going to reset the map..

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Because, if you remove all the items and gappls that not going to reset the economy.. there is bases with more then 300 igs.. and 300 blazes.. so think about it, in 1 week that will back to the same place..
Than take all the spawners too. I could care less, I just don't want to build another base.

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
You know what? Reset everything, but the map and take everyone's balance to 10mill, if they had more than that.

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
If you have less than tell 10mill, than you will keep your bal, but if you have more than 10 mill, your bal will be lower to 10mill. If they are gonna do this, they need to act fast, bc people are gonna get alts and transfer money...

Status
Not open for further replies.