Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice NoDebuff pearl cooldown

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Username:
_DominikPro_​

Suggestion:
NoDebuff pearl cooldown​

Detailed description:
So basically once we use a pearl, there is an experience bar cooldown for NoDebuff and Debuff modes which counts from 10 to 0 until you can use your pearl again. I suggest that once that cooldown is over that in chat a message appears with a sound or without, doesn't matter that will say "You can now use pearl again", "You can now pearl again", "Your ender pearl is now ready to be used again" or something similar that indicates you can pearl again.​

Reason(s):
I believe that this would make it easier for players to notice that they can use their ender pearl again if they are in need to!​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
I like this idea. However, Modern clients such as Lunar and BadLion already provide pearl cooldown thingy addons that players can use. Not to mention, I think it being in the chat would not be great since it would not be spotted easily. So, I think they should add this above inventory in bold colors?

Overall, Good suggestion.

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Banned
As I said, a sound can be added along with the cooldown message, and not all people have premium accounts to use Lunar and Badlion so this is not a bad idea, even though I understand you and respect your opinion!