Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

No! You can't just steal a gamemode from hypixel. Pikanetwork: Haha, steal go brrr.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Pika's not stealing anything... Pika BedWars is unique in its own way, it has similarities with a different server but it's not really "stealing" a gamemode.
Pika just took the same gamemode and modified it to make it unique. No need to make threads like this one...

Disaalt

The Pika
Pika's not stealing anything... Pika BedWars is unique in its own way, it has similarities with a different server but it's not really "stealing" a gamemode.
Pika just took the same gamemode and modified it to make it unique. No need to make threads like this one...
I mean theres nothing unique tbh lol if you think about it closely

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I mean theres nothing unique tbh lol if you think about it closely
There is - tools, iron & stone sword price, amount of emerald generators at mid in triples and quads, there's no invis potions, jump and speed are jump 6 and speed 3 instead of 5 and 2, price of TNT in quads, all generators are slower, earlier bed destruction, border shrinking instead of dragons... There's probably more that I don't remember right now.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Water costs 1 em in pika while 4 gold in hypixel
Map is not copied block to block
Tnt costs 6 golds in triple and quads
Shear costs 40 iron here
There are no glass here
Stone swords costs 20 irons
Fireballs are not that accurate
No bridge eggs here
There are two maps made by pika only and tbh it sux
At the end of the game final kills are counted instead of normal kills

Disaalt

The Pika
There is - tools, iron & stone sword price, amount of emerald generators at mid in triples and quads, there's no invis potions, jump and speed are jump 6 and speed 3 instead of 5 and 2, price of TNT in quads, all generators are slower, earlier bed destruction, border shrinking instead of dragons... There's probably more that I don't remember right now.
Thats not "unique" thats just like tweaking stuff lol

Outscale

Banned
Yes. I agree, I think they should remove Factions&SkyBlock completely because they are not first who made those gamemodes.

Hellific

Veteran
Wouldn't say it's a steal of game, I would say they got the maps and also, everyone talking about prices, they'll be changed to the ones in hypixel soon so 😂

Nickname

Epic Pika
Wdym it's unique, it functions the same, it feels the same, the whole thing IS the same as Hypixel. The only different thing is the IP in the GUI or whatever it's called. The only different thing in Pika Gamemodes is skywars solo which is the worst thing in this server since pay to win. The only reason why Pika is getting so much players is because either Hypixel players are bad at Hypixel minigames so they come to Pika, Hypixel players are banned on Hypixel so they come to Pika, People who want to play Hypixel but they don't have premiums come to Pika or you are a part of like 10% of the players who spends 100 of $ to play other gamemodes. Bedwars and Skywars are just Hypixel Bedwars and Skywars, but in Hypixel 2017.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i think many people are having misconceptions about pika "stealing" other server stuff.
But fr tho.
First, if you meant pika stealing other server's gamemode, than i can clearly tell you that, THE MOST POPULAR MINECRAFT SERVER "Hipigxel" steals the idea of bedwar from a german server, but bcuz they can conduct or develop the game and map better, thats why you think that "oMg, WhY pIkA cOpY hIpigxel gAmemOdE". (i am not sure about the history of skywar)
Second, maps. A lot of people say that "pIkA nEtwOrK sTeAls hIpiGxEl mINigAMes Map"!!!!! I have talked with the developer of this server, let see what is his reply, "every cracked bedwar server is a copy of hypixel. No need to a exception among other crack server, people wants hypixel bedwar, not smt different. People playing Bedwar in Pika is bcuz it is like hypixel. people complain are not bedwar player. Thats why we dont give attention about that, bcuz it is not accurate". And about maps, there are some player in pika community is willing to make pika special, better and a exception among other crack server. So stop saying
OmG pIka StEal oTheR sErVer's StuFf

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Wdym it's unique, it functions the same, it feels the same, the whole thing IS the same as Hypixel. The only different thing is the IP in the GUI or whatever it's called. The only different thing in Pika Gamemodes is skywars solo which is the worst thing in this server since pay to win. The only reason why Pika is getting so much players is because either Hypixel players are bad at Hypixel minigames so they come to Pika, Hypixel players are banned on Hypixel so they come to Pika, People who want to play Hypixel but they don't have premiums come to Pika or you are a part of like 10% of the players who spends 100 of $ to play other gamemodes. Bedwars and Skywars are just Hypixel Bedwars and Skywars, but in Hypixel 2017.
facts

Nickname

Epic Pika
i think many people are having misconceptions about pika "stealing" other server stuff.
But fr tho.
First, if you meant pika stealing other server's gamemode, than i can clearly tell you that, THE MOST POPULAR MINECRAFT SERVER "Hipigxel" steals the idea of bedwar from a german server, but bcuz they can conduct or develop the game and map better, thats why you think that "oMg, WhY pIkA cOpY hIpigxel gAmemOdE". (i am not sure about the history of skywar)
Second, maps. A lot of people say that "pIkA nEtwOrK sTeAls hIpiGxEl mINigAMes Map"!!!!! I have talked with the developer of this server, let see what is his reply, "every cracked bedwar server is a copy of hypixel. No need to a exception among other crack server, people wants hypixel bedwar, not smt different. People playing Bedwar in Pika is bcuz it is like hypixel. people complain are not bedwar player. Thats why we dont give attention about that, bcuz it is not accurate". And about maps, there are some player in pika community is willing to make pika special, better and a exception among other crack server. So stop saying
OmG pIka StEal oTheR sErVer's StuFf
Hypixel did see the bedwars idea from some random server, but it changed it more than just changing prices and it also had its unique maps, like look at hive bedwars it's completely different from Hypixel bedwars. Hypixel made skywars. I am not saying that this server is bad because it's stealing whole gamemodes from Hypixel, the truth is I play here because my account was hacked and sold on some alt account site for $2 because I stopped playing Minecraft or something. All cracked Minecraft servers steal from Hypixel but I'm proud to say that this one does it BEST.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hypixel did see the bedwars idea from some random server, but it changed it more than just changing prices and it also had its unique maps, like look at hive bedwars it's completely different from Hypixel bedwars. Hypixel made skywars. I am not saying that this server is bad because it's stealing whole gamemodes from Hypixel, the truth is I play here because my account was hacked and sold on some alt account site for $2 because I stopped playing Minecraft or something. All cracked Minecraft servers steal from Hypixel but I'm proud to say that this one does it BEST.
ye
which means that his claim of "pika copying gamemode" is obviously false.
many people are doing stuff (eg map) to make pika's skyawr and bedwar more unique than hypixel

Nickname

Epic Pika
ye
which means that his claim of "pika copying gamemode" is obviously false.
many people are doing stuff (eg map) to make pika's skyawr and bedwar more unique than hypixel
tbh i want pika skywars and bedwars to be more like hypixel