Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

no lag?

GodSavage

Epic Pika
I want to record video for my yt but when I record it does not lag in game but it make video laggy af
Obs also makes video leggy
any suggestions? Tell for low end pc
I have made 2 vids with d3dgear and it does not make video leggy but free trial is over and I can't afford premium give suggestions or die tmrw(jk)

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I would recommend you to use bandicam.
It is a great screen recorder and free too plus it wont make game that much laggy.
You can also use OBS screen recorder too.

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
I would recommend you to use bandicam.
It is a great screen recorder and free too plus it wont make game that much laggy.
You can also use OBS screen recorder too.
obs lag my exported video, and bandicam's max rec time is 15 sec or is it changed? If I don't get any other recorder I will probably buy d3dgear

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I want to record video for my yt but when I record it does not lag in game but it make video laggy af
I have made 2 vids with d3dgear and it does not make video leggy but free trial is over and I can't afford premium give suggestions or die tmrw(jk)
Talking about a non related subject ( that is not related to Pika-network ) is punishable.

Sadra3445

Banned
Try with Camtasia if you know how can use it you can get lags and etc.... from your video.

Sadra3445

Banned
I think you have high ping or you don't upgrade your OBS because OBS is good video editor for youtubers.

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
Bro use Powder gaming screen recorder. Its completely free and there is no watermark with literally no recording limits!

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
Upgrade your PC or, use an external recorder from your monitor.

Thanks, (also don't post something like this in minigames' forum, it's less related.)

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
I highly recommend the screen recorder extension from google.
I use it all the time to record my videos (For reporting) and it works like a charm.
It's also really easy to install and easy to use too.
Highly suggest using that...

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
Alright i got so many suggestions by you guys and i even choose my recorder and i am not going to this type of thread in minigame section again thanks