Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars No final/bed when players leave midgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webprokiller

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Webprokiller​

Suggestion:
No final/bed when players leave midgame.​

Detailed description:
So this is like the 10th time this has happened to me this week. I would be playing with a competative player and the game gets a little sweaty but when i get the lead and Im about to get their bed and the other player understands that he dosent stand a chance anymore so he would just leave the game. All the time I spent fighting him would be for nothing. It dosent count a bed lost or final death to him either. Also I think they dont lose winstreak aswell. This is a very easy way to have low beds lost count and final death aswell.​

Reason(s):
No bed break and final kill count for spending alot of time fighting a player because they end up leaving the game. Also if u accidently get disconnected in chat it shows rejoin the game but you are already out of the game so what is the point of that aswell.​

Example(s):
It should be like when someone leaves a game so for like a specific time the bed will be there and after that disappears.​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello Webprokiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.