Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock No drop items on AFK

VerMont72

Username:
VerMont72​

Suggestion:
No drop items on AFK​

Detailed description:
I recommend creating a command or script to prevent players from dropping items at the AFK warp [/warp afk]. This restriction will help maintain the intended gameplay within this area, ensuring that players cannot drop items on others while in this specific warp. However, it's essential to keep the /trade command functional so that players can still exchange items with each other. Alternatively, players can drop items outside of the AFK warp or in other designated places to maintain a balanced experience.​

Reason(s):
The motive behind my suggestion is that certain players are disrupting the experience of those who are AFK in that warp. They drop random items into the AFK players' inventories, quickly filling them up, and diverting attention from the intended AFK Loot Crate. For instance, items like horse armor stands, buckets, saddles, and others are commonly dropped. This creates an environment susceptible to griefing, as the AFK players may not be aware of the interference until they return to their devices in the AFK area.​

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello VerMont72, thank you for creating this suggestion.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.