Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ngl please i beg u staff replace everyting back to normal like how it was before plzz i beg u staff

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
the new reset is not good plz the spawn is also not good plz i beggg u replace everything back to normal its a lot better plzz

HyperRSmash

Veteran
really i hate this ngl survival is not survival now it was better before
That's your opinion tho... also that simply won't happen unless most of the players agree with it. But they won't rollback to the previous stuff tho...

Also im enjoying this new reset for now.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Take that L survival scammers

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
really i hate this ngl survival is not survival now it was better before
try get use to it, the other also frustrated about new update, so do i, gte used to it then u will think it as normal survival, btw u got ur samurai just few days ago. Keep complaining will cause u to lose ur rank and cause of muted.

JerryMine

The Pika
try get use to it, the other also frustrated about new update, so do i, gte used to it then u will think it as normal survival, btw u got ur samurai just few days ago. Keep complaining will cause u to lose ur rank and cause of muted.
Players complaining about something won't get them muted, please stop spreading false informations (unless they start swearing and spamming). If one player complaining something without breaking the rules, and the staff actually mute them, that's just violating freedom of speech, and getting muted won't make players lose their ranks. Wtf are you thinking

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Its okay if you dislike something about the server and you can also make a suggestion over here : https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/ and explain the stuff that you want removed/added within the newest reset. And no, you won't lose your rank or get punished if you complain about something you dont find interesting.

OP
OP
proplayer_20413

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
its fine i am going to upload my whole story of my life how i started playing minecraft... please read it its good

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Is anyone able to join the survival server? i tried to enter with 1.16 and I got sent back to the lobby

Piko

Banned
Is anyone able to join the survival server? i tried to enter with 1.16 and I got sent back to the lobby
No.. It's down, they are going to fix all of the bugs and then reset survival, there was a poll on discord

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Try joining from 1.16.4 versionㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
That's your opinion tho... also that simply won't happen unless most of the players agree with it. But they won't rollback to the previous stuff tho...

Also im enjoying this new reset for now.
this didnt age well