Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Next Event: 1v1 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Masvidal

Suggestion:
Next Event: 1v1 Tournament

Detailed description:
Hi All,
Just wanted to give an idea for the next event that is going to be hosted on the opfactions realm.

As many from the OPFactions realm would agree with, there is a lot of competitiveness when it comes to who is the best PvPer or which faction is really good at pvp or if they are just at ganking. Many players 1v1 But with unfair gear and to settle this I Think the next event on the OPFactions realm should be a 1v1 tourney with brackets.

Reason(s):
Each faction nominates 1 or 2 players who they think are the best and brackets should be created or it’s everyone for themselves and there are rounds of elimination
Everyone has the same gear , same tools and same amount of sets. Also, mcmmo disabled as this is a huge factor.
The game mode in my opinion should be Gapple like OPFactions is played but if anyone else suggests anything else like NoDebuff then there is always this that can be discussed too.
At the end of each round whoever loses is knocked out and the last 2 players who play in the final or the last 4 players standing get a gift card prize like in usual events

Anything is up for discussion in the comments​

Example(s):
Event

OP
OP
M

Masvidal

Epic Pika
Could be ok but I dont play factions that much

yeah this is mainly for opfactions but if staff want they can make it a whole server event and make the prize just a buy craft gift card so you can use it on any realm

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You have proof that I'm auto clicking? You're a joke I ended ur whole fac thatts why none of you are on anymore smh
U just hackusated alen and casanova when they were rekting u so hard BTW u asked a help from 2 fly hackers in alohaakbar b4 u raid me with 3 factions

LiquorHole

Banned
U just hackusated alen and casanova when they were rekting u so hard BTW u asked a help from 2 fly hackers in alohaakbar b4 u raid me with 3 factions
Idk who Allen is and I quickied Casanova he literally had autoarmor on too lmao. And don't twist it around about hackers you literally had your whole fac cheating on us. You invited a hero rank cheater and kicked him after u were done pvping lmao

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Idk who Allen is and I quickied Casanova he literally had autoarmor on too lmao. And don't twist it around about hackers you literally had your whole fac cheating on us. You invited a hero rank cheater and kicked him after u were done pvping lmao
Do not u get so high fps like u saying just record or stfu

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I invited him cuz he said he wants to join and he just trapped my alt that is why i kicked him and he is good at PvP don't hackusate much man

Status
Not open for further replies.