Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Video

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Nice video man, keep going, you'll get there

Valck

Great Reporter
Could do with some better renders but keep at it

Valck

Great Reporter
I feel like everyone has that problem, the renders is what gets people
Yeah its difficult to get good renders if you're only recording at 60 or so, based off your pc really so some people are limited unfortunately, at least focussing on the content is good, the renders should come later :p

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Yeah its difficult to get good renders if you're only recording at 60 or so, based off your pc really so some people are limited unfortunately, at least focussing on the content is good, the renders should come later :p
I feel like gameplay is what people is after, not the quality, but that's just my view, and btw do you do YT?

Even if you had bad renders you can always change ur settings... or just limit your recordings :D

Valck

Great Reporter
I feel like gameplay is what people is after, not the quality, but that's just my view, and btw do you do YT?

Even if you had bad renders you can always change ur settings... or just limit your recordings :D
Yeah I do not on my current IGN though, and haven't made a video in like a year now, check my discord username (not the nickname obv) if you wanted to find it, but you're deffo right about the content part, I would much rather watch an entertaining video than one that just looks nice, otherwise I'd be watching 8K wildlife streams all day long