Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New updates may be brought

iVaynas

First of all, I would like to say that I am quite satisfied with the overall gaming experience offered by Pika Network. In particular, features such as [for example: various game modes, community events, quick responses from the support team] are really appreciated.

Improvement Suggestions

Latency Issues: Occasional lag issues can negatively impact the gaming experience. To increase the performance of the server, it may be useful to migrate to more powerful servers or optimize the existing infrastructure.

New Game Modes:
Adding new modes in addition to existing game modes [for example: Skyblock, Hunger Games, etc.] can attract players' attention and provide variety.
Community management

More Frequent Events:
Special events may be held more frequently to keep the community active. These events will increase players' interaction with each other and further strengthen the community.

Reward System: A system can be developed to reward players who make active and positive contributions. This can increase players' motivation.

Communication and Feedback

Feedback Surveys:
Surveys can be organized at regular intervals to obtain feedback from players. This allows players to directly communicate their ideas and contributes to the development of the server.

Forum and Discord Integration: A better integration can be achieved between the Forum and Discord server. This way, community members can interact more easily on both platforms.

Thank you for this wonderful gaming experience provided by Pika Network. I hope these suggestions will contribute to the further development of the server. I look forward to the future development of Pika Network with great excitement.

Small

Great Reporter
First of all, I would like to say that I am quite satisfied with the overall gaming experience offered by Pika Network. In particular, features such as [for example: various game modes, community events, quick responses from the support team] are really appreciated.

Improvement Suggestions

Latency Issues: Occasional lag issues can negatively impact the gaming experience. To increase the performance of the server, it may be useful to migrate to more powerful servers or optimize the existing infrastructure.

New Game Modes:
Adding new modes in addition to existing game modes [for example: Skyblock, Hunger Games, etc.] can attract players' attention and provide variety.
Community management

More Frequent Events:
Special events may be held more frequently to keep the community active. These events will increase players' interaction with each other and further strengthen the community.

Reward System: A system can be developed to reward players who make active and positive contributions. This can increase players' motivation.

Communication and Feedback

Feedback Surveys:
Surveys can be organized at regular intervals to obtain feedback from players. This allows players to directly communicate their ideas and contributes to the development of the server.

Forum and Discord Integration: A better integration can be achieved between the Forum and Discord server. This way, community members can interact more easily on both platforms.

Thank you for this wonderful gaming experience provided by Pika Network. I hope these suggestions will contribute to the further development of the server. I look forward to the future development of Pika Network with great excitement.
Hello iVaynas,

You have to make a suggestion in the official suggestions tab → PikaNetwork Suggestions.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork!