Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars New Map For Solos And Doubles (Updated Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79

Suggestion:
New Map For Solos And Doubles (Updated Version)

Detailed description:
So recently i made a map for solo and doubles bedwars, but staff told me to make islands a little bigger and to add some more details, so i did. I hope you like it!

Base:

Diamond Generator:

Small Island That You Can Jump On ( Like On Airshow ):

Middle Island:

Reason(s):

Last edited:
OP
OP
MorteX795

MorteX795

Rare Pika
I rlly like the design of it, but i think there is too much void, maybe if the islands become bigger it would be way better
I made a platform in the center of middle, you can check it out by clicking on the links under "Middle Island" section.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79

Suggestion:
New Map For Solos And Doubles (Updated Version)

Detailed description:
So recently i made a map for solo and doubles bedwars, but staff told me to make islands a little bigger and to add some more details, so i did. I hope you like it!

Base:

Diamond Generator:

Small Island That You Can Jump On ( Like On Airshow ):

Middle Island:

Reason(s):
The map dsign looks SOOOO sick
And it's even good for pvp because it's flat and not circular. I lile the island that u threw there that goes after dia gen it gives a nice touch. But i there is kinda too much void in it as Jean said. And the part he missed out on is a lot of fall damage on middle. The middle is so bad to rush on this map. Because you take way too much fall damage and when someone hits you, since the middle has kinda small pathways you are most likely to get gbocked in void by 1 or 2 taps and def double hits. Not to mention all of those high ping plauers that u can't touch because of their ping so they get quad hit on you. By looking at this map i give it a +1 for theme matching, +1 for island, +1 for flat area, +1 for the mini island after dia gen but a Neutral to middle because it is bad (Not the design, in terms of design it looks sick).

Overall a big +1 hoping it will get accepted even with this middle because it's good. <3

Blazemon

The Pika
Oh also if not a problem could u send a picture of the entire map?

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello there,

I just wanna point out some improvements for your map. First off all, I really appreciate players from the PikaNetwork Community making maps for the server. However you need to understand somethings about making maps.

I am giving you my advice and my criteria in order to make a proper map.

Gameplay ▸ Whenever making your own map, ask yourself these questions.

• Will it affect player's movements?
• Will it be enough space for a player to fight in this area?

Make sure that there is enough space for the player have in an area.

Do not use any blocks that may affect player's movements (e.g Soul Sand, Ice).

Details & Terraforming ▸ Sometimes you need to think outside the box, be creative with your work and show effort.

Terraforming is an optional choice in order to make your builds appealing to players.

Having a plain simple build makes the map dull and not fun to play with.

Now from your screenshots, I can see that nothing has really changed. The islands are still small and quite dull to look at. No details. So my recommendation is you start off fresh again and pick a theme that you wanna work with. If you need help, you can contact me on discord, I'll try my best to respond on a free schedule. Overall, I like your effort, keep it up and good luck.

OP
OP
MorteX795

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Changed my mind, i deleted the map and will probably no longer make any maps i just dont think its for me

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MorteX795,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Hello there,

I just wanna point out some improvements for your map. First off all, I really appreciate players from the PikaNetwork Community making maps for the server. However you need to understand somethings about making maps.

I am giving you my advice and my criteria in order to make a proper map.

Gameplay ▸ Whenever making your own map, ask yourself these questions.

• Will it affect player's movements?
    • Will it be enough space for a player to fight in this area?

Make sure that there is enough space for the player have in an area.

Do not use any blocks that may affect player's movements (e.g Soul Sand, Ice).

Details & Terraforming ▸ Sometimes you need to think outside the box, be creative with your work and show effort.

Terraforming is an optional choice in order to make your builds appealing to players.

Having a plain simple build makes the map dull and not fun to play with.

Now from your screenshots, I can see that nothing has really changed. The islands are still small and quite dull to look at. No details. So my recommendation is you start off fresh again and pick a theme that you wanna work with. If you need help, you can contact me on discord, I'll try my best to respond on a free schedule. Overall, I like your effort, keep it up and good luck.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.