Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars New Kit: Vampire

lsj69

Minecraft Username:
lsj69

Suggestion:
New Kit: Vampire

Detailed description:
The player should spawn with a red leather jacket and an iron sword. (Can be adjusted).

The real function is supposed to be that the player gets extra hearts for each kill.

Not much, of course.

I have a rough idea.

1st level 5k Coins = 0.5 hearts per kill.

2nd Level 10k Coins = 1 heart per kill.

3th Level 25k Coins = 1.5 Hearts per Kill.

The idea with the levels I only built in because I saw that this already exists with the kit "Enderman" for example. Of course, I'm not talking about the yellow absorption hearts you can get from a golden apple. I'm talking about real red minecraft hearts. (Health Boost effect)

(This was made with Google Translate but i hope u still understand what iam trying to say)

Reason(s):
The reason is explained rellatively easily and quickly. Offensive play should be rewarded. Making a lot of kills should be worth it. Defensive play is not bad, of course, but of course it shouldn't be rewarded as much as, for example, a player who has already killed 3 players.

Example(s):
Player A has killed 3 Players and now has 13 Hearts instead of the usual 10. (15 with Golden Apple)
(Player A has Vampire Level 2)

OP
OP
L

lsj69

If you have something that doesn't fit or should be changed. Write it down here and don't be shy. I am pleased about any improvement and criticism

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
lsj69

Suggestion:
New Kit: Vampire

Detailed description:
The player should spawn with a red leather jacket and an iron sword. (Can be adjusted).

The real function is supposed to be that the player gets extra hearts for each kill.

Not much, of course.

I have a rough idea.

1st level 5k Coins = 0.5 hearts per kill.

2nd Level 10k Coins = 1 heart per kill.

3th Level 25k Coins = 1.5 Hearts per Kill.

The idea with the levels I only built in because I saw that this already exists with the kit "Enderman" for example. Of course, I'm not talking about the yellow absorption hearts you can get from a golden apple. I'm talking about real red minecraft hearts. (Health Boost effect)

(This was made with Google Translate but i hope u still understand what iam trying to say)

Reason(s):
The reason is explained rellatively easily and quickly. Offensive play should be rewarded. Making a lot of kills should be worth it. Defensive play is not bad, of course, but of course it shouldn't be rewarded as much as, for example, a player who has already killed 3 players.

Example(s):
Player A has killed 3 Players and now has 13 Hearts instead of the usual 10. (15 with Golden Apple)
(Player A has Vampire Level 2)
neutral as not detail enough
upgrades has 5 level, but you only wrote 3

OP
OP
L

lsj69

I guess that not every kit necessarily needs 5 levels and even if you can add to it without any problems. The whole thing was just a rough idea. Improvements are desirable, but it is far from perfect. On this point, it is not detailed enough. Please explain exactly what is missing the so would you really help. (Google Translate)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I guess that not every kit necessarily needs 5 levels and even if you can add to it without any problems. The whole thing was just a rough idea. Improvements are desirable, but it is far from perfect. On this point, it is not detailed enough. Please explain exactly what is missing the so would you really help. (Google Translate)
what i think is that, kit is a thing that give you at the start of the game.
and what you suggest more looks like a perk

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
It would be too unbalanced. Kits are supposed to simply give players certain items at the start of the game. Giving hearts would basically give the player who uses that kit the 3rd ability, which would give him a huge advantage over other non-donator kits.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It would be too unbalanced. Kits are supposed to simply give players certain items at the start of the game. Giving hearts would basically give the player who uses that kit the 3rd ability, which would give him a huge advantage over other non-donator kits.
agree

OP
OP
L

lsj69

guys, it shoudnt be to Overpowered ofc. 0,5 hearts per kill or 1 Heart per kill isnt that much. Only if u make like 5-6 kills per round. And next it shouldnt be a donator kit since donator kits are to Overpowered already. It would give non rank players a chance for a strong kit without having to pay. This doesnt mean that they shoudnt support the Server. Next. Kit/Perk whatever. It should be selectetable before the start like any other kit. I dont think its that hard to code. I already "test-coded" it myself in my own world. its just an effect that u give to the player. And iam not even good in programming/coding

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
no no no.
kit is sth it give you at the start of the game
perks is sth doing and have a effect on your game

your suggestion more look like a perks, but not a kit.
no matter it is op or not, it is not a kit.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello lsj69,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Negative feedback
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!