Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars New item - Enchanted Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
New item - Enchanted Milk

Detailed description:
You guys probably know this name from another server. Anyways,

Enchanted Milk is a new item in Bedwars that cost 8 Gold. Its functionality is to cleanse away all the debuff of the traps at the base set up by the players. This item when consume will remove the following traps debuffs,

- Escape Room | Blindness debuff
- Show Me Your Hands | Mining Fatigue debuff
- Blazing Venom | Poison & Burning debuff ( My recent suggestion, if it is added I will edit it here too )

However, this Enchanted Milk also has its downside, within the duration of the Enchanted Milk, you will be inflicted with,
- Weakness I ( 30 seconds )

The duration of the Enchanted Milk will be 30 seconds.

The main purpose of the Enchanted Milk is to statically support your allies while they fend off and protect you from the enemies so you can break their bed in a swift go while in a harsh situation, even though it inflicted the consumer with Weakness debuff.

Reason(s):

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Enchanted Milk is a new item in Bedwars that cost 2 Emerald. Its functionality is to cleanse away all the debuff of the traps at the base set up by the players. This item when consume will remove the following traps debuffs,

- Blazing Venom | Poison & Burning debuff ( My recent suggestion, if it is added I will edit it here too )

However, this Enchanted Milk also has its downside, within the duration of the Enchanted Milk, you will be inflicted with,

- Nausea I ( 10 seconds )

The main purpose of the Enchanted Milk is to statically support your allies while they fend off and protect you from the enemies so you can break their bed in a swift go while in a harsh situation, even though it inflicted the consumer with Nausea and Weakness debuff.

Reason(s):
This might get denied but I will give it a +1

PogerzMiif

Legendary Pika
Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Enchanted Milk is a new item in Bedwars that cost 2 Emerald. Its functionality is to cleanse away all the debuff of the traps at the base set up by the players. This item when consume will remove the following traps debuffs,

- Nausea I ( 10 seconds )

The main purpose of the Enchanted Milk is to statically support your allies while they fend off and protect you from the enemies so you can break their bed in a swift go while in a harsh situation, even though it inflicted the consumer with Nausea and Weakness debuff.

Reason(s):
As @JustSuperiorr said chances of this getting denied is high but though +1

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
This would be a fun add to the game mode. +1

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The price is unreasonable.I would rather just take the trap then spend ems on this thing. If the price can be reasonable then +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The price should be in gold or the negative effects should be removed (especially nausea since it can be very troubling for players with certain health conditions). Sounds like a cool item though, but requires the before-mentioned balance changes.

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
The price should be in gold or the negative effects should be removed (especially nausea since it can be very troubling for players with certain health conditions). Sounds like a cool trap though, but requires the before-mentioned balance changes.
It's not a trap, its a milk bucket which is consumable, also yea sure i thing we can remove the Nausea but need to round up the Weakness I to 30 second or else this would be too overpowered, price will sit at 8 gold, sound reasonable?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It's not a trap, its a milk bucket which is consumable, also yea sure i thing we can remove the Nausea but need to round up the Weakness I to 30 second or else this would be too overpowered, price will sit at 8 gold, sound reasonable?
Seems good! And the trap thingy was a typo I made.

Llamao

Great Reporter
How does this work? Can you drink the milk before you enter enemy base and you would not take any traps(like hypicle magic milk)?

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Neutral
While yeah its a good idea but its similar to the "magic milk", just with a different name (ps idk what "magic milk" does anw)

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's implemented as rotational item!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.