Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars New Gamemode Idea: Twist Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodSavage

Epic Pika
Username:
GodSavage_​

Suggestion:
New Gamemode Idea: Twist Bedwars​

Detailed description:
Bedwars is pretty interesting game but with adding some twists like more health, op Gen and much more, bedwars can become more enjoyable.

Twists can include:
1. One Hit Kill
2. More health
3. Op Generator
4. More potions
It could be expanded further and will be fun gamemode for sure.

I hope it gets accepted, even tho I know it won't. But still.​

Reason(s):
It will make bedwars more fun then ever, having new challenges and twists just change the core of game.​

Legacity

Pika Lover
Hey! :giggle:
I agree with adding a dream mode, or an extra mode, But I disagree with the whole suggestion.
It has many reasons, including,
- copyrighting Hypixel and TwistMC. They can get rights for the gamemodes with asking the owners, but it has really high chance to the suggestion to get denied.

Have a nice day! -1

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
Hey! :giggle:
I agree with adding a dream mode, or an extra mode, But I disagree with the whole suggestion.
It has many reasons, including,
- copyrighting Hypixel and TwistMC. They can get rights for the gamemodes with asking the owners, but it has really high chance to the suggestion to get denied.

Have a nice day! -1
I understand, it's a copy idea from Hypixel and TwistMC. But pikanetwork can take inspiration and make a whole new original concept and idea.

PROBOB6T9XD

They might not add this it's more likely to be canceled.
They even removed the creative gamemode.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello GodSavage,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.