Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord New Discord Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjarex_

Username:
Ninjarex

Suggestion:
New Discord Features

Detailed description:
So there's loads of new discord features which include onboarding, soundboard etc.

So the "Browser channels" tab you see in the server allows members to select what channels they want to see, for example if you don't use vc you can hide all vc channels from your channel list.
With that admins, if you go to the server settings > onboarding click on the button you can see 5 or 4 tabs and ill explain them in the next para.
  • The first one is default channels, you can select what channels members see.
    Next is when they join.
  • questions, you can ask questions when user join like What notifications do you want, useful for self roles, you can assign channels as well.
  • Now you might see this but this is called server guide, yo u can make tasks like send a message, connect your account and get ticked when completed. You may not have this but there is also a soundboard feature which only a few servers have.

Articles if you don't believe me:
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/10394859532823 (onboarding example, the default channels and stuff)
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...7-Soundboard-FAQ#h_01GTYZSTZQV1GXSRVX1A420WPX (soundboard)

Reason(s):
It can overall improve the server.
It can prevent bot accounts & raids.

Example(s):

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Ninjarex_

If your not a admin and want to see for yourself, create a new server and you should have it or you might have it already in one of your old servers as well.
And admins if you have any questions then Ill try to answer it my discord is: Ninjarex#5258 im in pika server also

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Ninjarex_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.