Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions New commands in OP faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

albido

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
New commands in OP faction

Detailed description:
Permission like access to break spawner and access to see faction location should be added. Also I am unable to know what does the perms allow player to do. Commands like /commands should be added for ranks so that players can know what commands they can use.

Reason(s):
Players are unable to know the commands of ranks they have such as hero rank. When we do /f help some commands are still missing like /f showclaims and /f value which we got to know from others. Factions need a reset.

fawfgaw

The Pika
I agree whit the perms. And yeah facs do need a reset.

iq420

Veteran
Hello,

Players are unable to know the commands of ranks they have such as hero rank.
You are wrong here, if you would like to know which permissions your donator rank has check the webshop. In there you can choose section OP Factions and then ranks, when you click on a rank you can see perks it has.

Yes /f help does need an update and yes factions(and OP Factions) do need a reset.

OP
OP
A

albido

Rare Pika
Hello,

You are wrong here, if you would like to know which permissions your donator rank has check the webshop. In there you can choose section OP Factions and then ranks, when you click on a rank you can see perks it has.

Yes /f help does need an update and yes factions(and OP Factions) do need a reset.
Actually few commands still missing their in shop it says hero rank can't use /fix command but I can use it in game.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey albido,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.