Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[New Command]:/skin set

Status
Not open for further replies.

KagamineErick

plssss set this command so everyone can have a skin plsssss

(Sorry new to this)
  • Server : the whole pika-network
  • suggestion
To make people have skin from any user like -> /Skin set TBNRfrags
  • Reason
-To let people have good skins (rather than Steve or alex)
-no more skin racism like-> people think that skins are op and steve and alex are just for noobs
-to let people feel what its like to have a skin

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
You are right premuim players will say it aint fair but because of that i said this command will be in shop lets say for 10 euros that way the two sides will win the cracked and premuim users
Yes besides the server needs it donations so this will be a good command(maybe 5-10 euros) but then again i dont think many people are gonna buy

faydee

Veteran
I think people would rather buy premium than buy /skin command
Not really For me I would rather buy the command and not the premuim cause I know I cant afford premuim also buying this command will make it so much easier to change skin and faster

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Whenever I go onto Pika-network there is a chance of me having a skin on even though im a cracked user, and its the same skin everytime.

Deviate

As long as skins are not even working correctly for premium users, I don't see why skins for cracked players should be added..
just more lag we don't need.

awda

I think people would rather buy premium than buy /skin command
its better to use /skin command so that many players can use rather than premium that is only 1 pleyer can use ._.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
its better to use /skin command so that many players can use rather than premium that is only 1 pleyer can use ._.
rather to have the /skin command with 100+ lag or dont have the command and dont have lag at all -100

Status
Not open for further replies.