Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global New Command / Command Improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonnn

Username:
Masonnn​

Suggestion:
New Command / Command Improve​

Detailed description:
/ignore
/ignore [username]

Add:
•That Player cannot invite you to a party

/offline
/offline

-/offline works so that you don't appear online on your friends list or guild list.

-/offline sticks throughout login and and disconnection, so if you leave them join back in it won't tell anyone you joined because you are offline.

-Of course this has some flaws, because people could still /p invite you and msg you. I was thinking of it bringing up a GUI where you had settings, but I don't have computer access.
-On typing offline a GUI will come up with the following options for Green, Yellow and Red Clay.

AwoNVEl.png
HePSjlt.png
9TdhN1C.png

-All staff would be able to see whether you are online or not, for administration reasons, and the admins would have to decide whether staff could use this too.

Thanks for reading, I open to feedback and suggestions, hope admins see this :p

Reason(s):
/ignore - After you /ignore someone I think they shouldn't be able to invite you to their party. I have a lot of times where I /ignore someone and they continue to spam me with a Party Invites and I'm probably not the online one.​

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Reason:
Already a thing with ranks --> /vanish
Pretty sure there is a similar command to /ignore

OP
OP
Masonnn

Masonnn

Reason:
Already a thing with ranks --> /vanish
Pretty sure there is a similar command to /ignore
Hello and Thanks for replying, but I think you got some things wrong.
First - /vanish isn't the same as offline.
Second - /vanish is only for Champion Rank. That means you have to pay minimum 36.99$ just to use /vanish?
Third - I think /vanish doesn't make you offline in your friends or guild list.

And no, there isn't a similar command to /ignore to stop Party invites to only disable party invitation from a specific person.

The only similar thing to do is disable Party Invites.
I think instead of giving -1, first think about it. If you don't want to, then don't -1 this.

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Hello and Thanks for replying, but I think you got some things wrong.
First - /vanish isn't the same as offline.
Second - /vanish is only for Champion Rank. That means you have to pay minimum 36.99$ just to use /vanish?
Third - I think /vanish doesn't make you offline in your friends or guild list.

And no, there isn't a similar command to /ignore to stop Party invites to only disable party invitation from a specific person.

The only similar thing to do is disable Party Invites.
I think instead of giving -1, first think about it. If you don't want to, then don't -1 this.
I think I didn't mention it well probably lol
First - If you want yourself to be offline from the fr and g list, you also want to be invisible from /find. So theoretically /spec wouldn't work on then either and so staff might not be able to spectate them to find out whether they are cheating
Second - U cannot spam invites to someone, if you try to do so you will get a message as this player is alr inv to your party.
I think there is a /ignore on this server
Any problems please reply.

OP
OP
Masonnn

Masonnn

I think I didn't mention it well probably lol
First - If you want yourself to be offline from the fr and g list, you also want to be invisible from /find. So theoretically /spec wouldn't work on then either and so staff might not be able to spectate them to find out whether they are cheating
Second - U cannot spam invites to someone, if you try to do so you will get a message as this player is alr inv to your party.
I think there is a /ignore on this server
Any problems please reply.
Hello Again and thanks for replying.
Of course, Staff will be able to use the /spectcate command even if the person used /offline. And yes, you will be invisible to /find.
You can. If you do /p invite <player> then /p disband and just spam both one after another. It happened to me a lot of times (Someone to spam invite me)
There is /ignore in the server, that's why in the title I said "New Command / Command Improve"

Last edited:

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Hello Again and thanks for replying.
Of course, Staff will be able to use the /spectcate command even if the person used /offline. And yes, you will be invisible to /find.
You can. If you do /p invite <player> then /p disband and just spam both one after another. It happened to me a lot of times (Someone to spam invite me)
There is /ignore in the server, that's why in the title I said "New Command / Command Improve"
Oh now i got your point well
I apologise for -1 before
+1 from me now :D

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello Masonnn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.