Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars New Block [Bouncy Bale]

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal

Suggestion:
New Block [Bouncy Bale]

Detailed description:
Block Name : Bouncy Bale ;

Item : Hay Bale ;

Usage : When you fall on this block, you only take 30% fall damage of what you should take usually ;

Price : 4-8 Iron Ingot(s) / 1-2 Gold Ingot(s) (They can decide what to put there)

**INSPIRED BY LATER VERSIONS OF MINECRAFT**

And those who say this isnt possible developers can code it.

Reason(s):
Majority of competitive players on Bedwars Quads while building to mid go up such that other players can't directly access their base, for this reason they also have to buy ladders to take no fall damage, this block just serves the same purpose but on a more convenient rate (As you might or might not directly clutch land on the ladder etc)

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Neutra.It doesn't really affect much. You can use ladders or water buckets to take no fall damage.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal

Suggestion:
New Block [Bouncy Bale]

Detailed description:
Block Name : Bouncy Bale ;

Item : Hay Bale ;

Usage : When you fall on this block, you only take 30% fall damage of what you should take usually ;

Price : 4-8 Iron Ingot(s) / 1-2 Gold Ingot(s) (They can decide what to put there)

**INSPIRED BY LATER VERSIONS OF MINECRAFT**

Reason(s):
Majority of competitive players on Bedwars Quads while building to mid go up such that other players can't directly access their base, for this reason they also have to buy ladders to take no fall damage, this block just serves the same purpose but on a more convenient rate (As you might or might not directly clutch land on the ladder etc)
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work because Pika uses 1.8 where hay bales dont make you take less damage

OP
OP
vishyvishal

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work because Pika uses 1.8 where hay bales dont make you take less damage

This works btw if there is a plugin used in 1.8 server which allows it so it is possible to code.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Finally a unique suggestion. However, the price should be a bit higher.
Also, it should be possible to make, even though hay bales in 1.8 don't naturally reduce fall damage.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
Finally a unique suggestion. However, the price should be a bit higher.
Also, it should be possible to make, even though hay bales in 1.8 don't naturally reduce fall damage.
If you use water, you get 0 damage :O

DUX_

Legendary Pika
Neutra.It doesn't really affect much. You can use ladders or water buckets to take no fall damage.
ladder clutches only works when you are near a wall and water buckets are a bit expensive

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
Good.
just bypassing this filter ya know

Lukonce

Great Reporter
+1 unique suggestion
And people ik yoi take dmg from the block but you can code it so you could take less dmg as the author of the post said so himself 😶

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Neutral. ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
will be useful because blazetharkidrs takes infinite fall damage 24/7
( note: if you dont know who he is dm me Lolguy376#0001 )

N3bulae

Pika Lover
+1 a good suggestion, for those who aren't gqtor, anyways i wont be using them because im good with ladders, nevertheless im giving it a +1!