Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbeque_

Hello, I would like pika network to have a different anti-cheat for Practice. Practice is a very popular game but some people are not enjoying it cuz there are many hackers in it. People like to abuse the anti-cheat and hack. You should probably change the anti-cheat for the entire server. People really don't enjoy having hackers and losing the game a lot and eventually, they will quit the server forever.I play practice a lot and everyday there are hackers B-Hopping or using kill aura.Its really annoying and they say like its legit. How is it legit when You are hitting me through walls or hitting me without looking at me.People on chat say like he is hacking or someone is hacking and they can't do nothing because no staff are online. There are barely any staff on the server and they are not even on the server. Its really annoying that he is not getting banned for using hacks and you have to deal with it and lose the game every time. There are also many reports about hackers on the forum but they need proof. A guy said to me today that a guy b-hopping/kill aura is not banned for 2 days.That is how you know the anti-cheat is really bad. So thats why Pika-Network should get a new anti-cheat and I have 1 in mind that you might consider using it.

I would like to recommend a anti-cheat called AAC or Advanced Anti Cheat. This anti-cheat is very good and is used commonly on many servers. This detects hacks easily and it will ban them after some proof. There is also another anti-cheat called Fiona anti-cheat. Its good but it detects hacks that you are not even using for example when you are lagging it thinks you are using timer hacks or when some people that know speed bridge, It detects them using scaffolding. Its really good anti-cheat but it might false ban people for lagging. There are also a couple of videos on Youtube about AAC.

I would like Pika-Network to Consider getting a new anti-cheat globally. It will increase your players and people will really enjoy it to play with clean players and not say like he hacks or someone hacks.

Sincerely, Barbeque_

Last edited:

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
A new anti-cheat most likely isn't on the owner's minds right now as in my opinion, they need to revamp all of the game modes and then focus on the anti-cheat, I mean, what use is an anti-cheat without game modes.

Acuronroa

You can suggest a better anti cheat to the admins man many people would surely benefit it :D

ApachiInbound

Pika Member
Wrong section bro, id suggest you put this in the right section so more staff can see it. Btw great suggestion!

Idkmanxxdd

Adding a new Anticheat would mean tweaking it to fit Practice, as there is Combo mode , the anticheat might detect all players in Combo as cheaters ,as combo allows them to hit faster than normal, and take more knockback so its kinda hard

SCTEAM

Pika Lover
Adding a new Anticheat would mean tweaking it to fit Practice, as there is Combo mode , the anticheat might detect all players in Combo as cheaters ,as combo allows them to hit faster than normal, and take more knockback so its kinda hard
nice bump

AMMIJEE

I think this anti cheat is pretty good but a better one would be wayyyy better

Status
Not open for further replies.