Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Nerf Titan rank kit - Everyone can vote for rumble mode (adjust elite and vip kit for titan nerf?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
AmazingTrish

Suggestion:
Nerf Titan rank kit - Everyone can vote for rumble mode (adjust elite and vip kit for titan nerf?)

Detailed description:
The suggestion :
VIP kit :
Before- Prot 1 iron armour, unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)
After- No enchants to armour - unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)
Elite kit:
Before- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 1 diamond axe (7.25 attack damage)
After- Prot 1 iron armour, sharp 1 iron axe (6.25 attack damage)
Titan kit:
Before- Prot 3 iron armour, sharp 3 diamond axe (9.75 attack damage)
After- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 2 iron axe (7.5 attack damage)

Non ranked people can vote for normal or rumble mode
VIP's votes count as 2
Elite's votes count as 3
Titan's votes count as 4​

Reason(s):
Okay first off let's talk about the elephant in the room - Titan kit and its Axe.
Titan kit has protection 3 iron armour which is equivalent to non-enchanted diamond armour only slightly worse than prot 1 diamond armour.
For a titan chestplate helmet and boots, there are better prot 1 diamond equivalents in second mid(chest before mid) and mid. However, in normal mode, you can't get protection 1 diamond leggings from chests.
Also, you never get full armour from the first chests and a titan rank can just go directly to mid anyways.

also also, titan axe is the best weapon in normal mode, sharp 3 dia axe which is better than a sharp 2 diamond sword which you can get from chest refills only.

Note: I also suggested elite and VIP nerfs to balance out eco, but the titan nerf and elite , VIP adjustments are seperate and up to theimo(epic).​

Example(s):
a

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1. The Titan kit is TOOO OP tbh. Then also I can rail many titans cs they mostly bad but if taken through non-ranked people's perspective, it is so unfair for them. Like the best armor you can get in normal mode is prot1 diamond armor (prot2 helm). Unranked people can't beat titans with this. Its too p2w. Many people complained about this. Pika is just losing its skywars player base slowly day by day.

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
+1. The Titan kit is TOOO OP tbh. Then also I can rail many titans cs they mostly bad but if taken through non-ranked people's perspective, it is so unfair for them. Like the best armor you can get in normal mode is prot1 diamond armor (prot2 helm). Unranked people can't beat titans with this. Its too p2w. Many people complained about this. Pika is just losing its skywars player base slowly day by day.
being a titan rank myself i agree. most of the games i play with my friends i disable my kit because of how unfair it is

Hellific

Veteran
Definitely a +1 from me, very well explained, and I hope a change comes to the kits.

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1

I agree
Titan kit is OP af
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

JacePlayZ

The Pika
1609930727729.pngdid this get deleted or something? lol
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

Zxga

Great Reporter
You can get ~ equal gear to titan armor at middle. After first refil (if you can survive) you can get sharpness II diamond sword which deals only 0.25 less damage that titan axe. After first refil you can also get Protection II Diamond Helmet, Protection I Diamond Leggings and Protection II Feather Falling IV Diamond Boots, which means you can tank way more hits and deal ~ as same damage as titan kit.
Of course, you don't have to be that lucky to find all of that since 50% of that you find after refil on spawn islands and 50% at middle islands.
By playing you get coins so you can upgrade your abilities which will help you to survive more.
If you have a bit of game sense, you'll find out how to survive until refil. Even nowadays I meet people with default kit beating Titan rank people.
Titan kit is the MAX rank on minigames so it should have its own benefits, this is a -1 from me.

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
You can get ~ equal gear to titan armor at middle. After first refil (if you can survive) you can get sharpness II diamond sword which deals only 0.25 less damage that titan axe. After first refil you can also get Protection II Diamond Helmet, Protection I Diamond Leggings and Protection II Feather Falling IV Diamond Boots, which means you can tank way more hits and deal ~ as same damage as titan kit.
Of course, you don't have to be that lucky to find all of that since 50% of that you find after refil on spawn islands and 50% at middle islands.
By playing you get coins so you can upgrade your abilities which will help you to survive more.
If you have a bit of game sense, you'll find out how to survive until refil. Even nowadays I meet people with default kit beating Titan rank people.
Titan kit is the MAX rank on minigames so it should have its own benefits, this is a -1 from me.
sharp 2 dia sword is only available after first refill and does 0.25 less damage then the axe. Also a well known fact is that an axe does better than a sword vs armoured players with prot.

I am pretty sure you cant get prot 1 pants even after refill

so youre telling me that a titan rsnk can afk spawn for the entire game and still have roughly equal armour and a better weapon then a guy who loots upto 16 mid chests twice?
Titan is the max rank and gets many perks but this is just obscenely overpowered.

SweatTap

Epic Pika
I agree with everything zxga. Therefore, It's a -1 from me

Zxga

Great Reporter
sharp 2 dia sword is only available after first refill and does 0.25 less damage then the axe. Also a well known fact is that an axe does better than a sword vs armoured players with prot.

I am pretty sure you cant get prot 1 pants even after refill

so youre telling me that a titan rsnk can afk spawn for the entire game and still have roughly equal armour and a better weapon then a guy who loots upto 16 mid chests twice?
Titan is the max rank and gets many perks but this is just obscenely overpowered.
If you don't know about prot I leggings, you either haven't played skywars enough / don't remember / not informed well.
Absolutely pointless suggestion in my opinion, won't improve anything.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
AmazingTrish

Suggestion:
Nerf Titan rank kit - Everyone can vote for rumble mode (adjust elite and vip kit for titan nerf?)

Detailed description:
The suggestion :

VIP kit :

Before- Prot 1 iron armour, unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)

After- No enchants to armour - unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)

Elite kit:

Before- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 1 diamond axe (7.25 attack damage)

After- Prot 1 iron armour, sharp 1 iron axe (6.25 attack damage)

Titan kit:

Before- Prot 3 iron armour, sharp 3 diamond axe (9.75 attack damage)

After- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 2 iron axe (7.5 attack damage)

Non ranked people can vote for normal or rumble mode

VIP's votes count as 2

Elite's votes count as 3

Titan's votes count as 4

Reason(s):
Okay first off let's talk about the elephant in the room - Titan kit and its Axe.

Titan kit has protection 3 iron armour which is equivalent to non-enchanted diamond armour only slightly worse than prot 1 diamond armour., I'

For a titan chestplate helmet and boots, there are better prot 1 diamond equivalents in second mid(chest before mid) and mid. However, in normal mode, you can't get protection 1 diamond leggings from chests.

Also, you never get full armour from the first chests and a titan rank can just go directly to mid anyways.

also also, titan axe is the best weapon in normal mode, sharp 3 dia axe which is better than a sharp 2 diamond sword which you can get from chest refills only.

Note: I also suggested elite and VIP nerfs to balance out eco, but the titan nerf and elite , VIP adjustments are seperate and up to theimo(epic).

Example(s):
a
Nah, -1, 'I'm titan and I wish to keep up the hierarchy of pay to win so i can keep 1 tapping the nons

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
If you don't know about prot I leggings, you either haven't played skywars enough / don't remember / not informed well.
Absolutely pointless suggestion in my opinion, won't improve anything.
absolutely pointless? so you're telling me titan kit is completely fair and is not the strongest thing in the game? and not even the axe should be nerfed?
I remember everyone INCLUDING you complaining about the titan kit (of course before you got titan yourself) and now you're telling me its pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.