Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nerf The Enderman Kit

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
It's become the meta now. If someone pearls on you, your done, theres nothing you can do to fight back, plus they just get 1-2 free kills per game, which is 5-10 coins. This is just a huge imbalance which I feel needs to be patched.

I feel a potential patch for this could be making it so that you can only throw the pearl 5-10 seconds after the game has started.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I totally agree with me but u are at wrong place go to suggeation then suggest this.

ChesteR_228

ikr, agree with u. u just starting game , and this kit just tped to you ( like im champion and some1 want kill me firstly, like targeting)

AltroG

Legendary Pika
The Enderman kit has already been nerfed, and will not be nerfed again.
If you're too mad about dying at the start of the game, either get the Enderman kit yourself, or just swallow the death and keep your mouth shut.
It's not that big of a deal.

Dytel

Banned
I can agree with this, as a big skywars player I have noticed a rise in the use of this kit. It gives no chance for anyone to even gear up or get their mind in the game and someone just busts in with a diamond sword and an enderpearl. I do find other kits very annoying like the one with the flame bow, but it can easily be countered with a few blocks. However, with the enderman kit, there is no way to counter it other than waiting for someone to enderpearl on you at the start of the game and look from both your sides to check for players with that kit. That takes away atleast 4-5 seconds of your time which can be crucial to getting loot and going to the middle island or rushing other players(depends if your a defensive player or an aggressive player like me). A nerf such as giving them a wooden sword and no armor would easily counter balance the benefit from this kit.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I can agree with this, as a big skywars player I have noticed a rise in the use of this kit. It gives no chance for anyone to even gear up or get their mind in the game and someone just busts in with a diamond sword and an enderpearl. I do find other kits very annoying like the one with the flame bow, but it can easily be countered with a few blocks. However, with the enderman kit, there is no way to counter it other than waiting for someone to enderpearl on you at the start of the game and look from both your sides to check for players with that kit. That takes away atleast 4-5 seconds of your time which can be crucial to getting loot and going to the middle island or rushing other players(depends if your a defensive player or an aggressive player like me). A nerf such as giving them a wooden sword and no armor would easily counter balance the benefit from this kit.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO It's not op in the slightest, infact it's really bad and should be buffed. A player has enough time to grab a sword and fight back.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
"As a big Skywars player" I'm done with this paragraph, I'm not even reading the rest of this.

Red_Ninja_xD

Pika Member
Big skywars player L?

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
E-kit is the best and if u have a prob the get flameshot and do the sme thing

Killerpanda1

Epic Pika
Honestly, I think the flameshot and enderman kits need to be disabled until 7-10 seconds into the game, seems like the right way to nerf both of them.

(You should put this into the suggestions instead though)

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
Honestly, I think the flameshot and enderman kits need to be disabled until 7-10 seconds into the game, seems like the right way to nerf both of them.

(You should put this into the suggestions instead though)
nyooooo ooo o oo o oo o they both are good just get it urself

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
On many servers including Pika. If you have nothing valuable to add, you do not need to be here
bruh it says u joined the forums on 6 aug so u joined the server sometime that time and that means you are inexperienced in this server (even me)

Dytel

Banned
bruh it says u joined the forums on 6 aug so u joined the server sometime that time and that means you are inexperienced in this server (even me)
You actually think you are something huh? Joining the forums does not mean I joined the server then. I have played on Pika and Jartex for about 2-3 years now but with some name changes of course. I have another account on the forums, but forgot the password. Plus, only reason I came to the forums is for a payment related issue. So, before you attack someone for something as silly as "ooh he wrote big skywars player wawaa i wont read paragraph im only 5 i cant read" get your facts straight. I wont bother responding to any replies you write.

M

MiracleWolf

?????? That doesnt make any logical sense. Oh, so because I joined the forums in 2020 means I started playing pika in 2020? Lmao ok

M

MiracleWolf

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO It's not op in the slightest, infact it's really bad and should be buffed. A player has enough time to grab a sword and fight back.
Really bad and should be buffed? No way wtf. And if a player is quick enough no one will have enough time to grab a sword and fight back. For you it may be easy though because you have high perks and elite/titán kit (forgot which one).