Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Nerf Donator ranks (skyvip) (skygod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crankshot

Minecraft Username:
Crankshot​

Suggestion:
Nerf Donator ranks (skyvip) (skygod)​

Detailed description:
Make the kits for donator ranks are way too powerful and need to be nerfed.​

Reason(s):
What really annoys me is when i get my best armour, get potions from killing witches, get golden apples and enchanted golden apples. The supply crate drop happens and I go down to get some. But the people with ranks abuse their rank and immediantly use a sharpness 20 sword that just comes with their rank kit and kill me and othe rpeople who cant afford ranks. Can the ranks please be nerfed or something. I just want to escape with something from a supply crate. I am sick of having people with ranks get insanely op things and kill me in one shot. I have lost so many items after getting them and I just want to get something from supply drops without some kid who probably used his mums credit card to buy a rank just to make up for their crappy pvp skills. Please nerf the ranks at some sort. It is really annoying me.​

Example(s):
I drop down to get supply crates and a random skylord bow boosts himself and swings his sharpness 20 sword and kills me in 1 shot​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
We paid for our ranks and we should keep the perks we paid for. We do not want every gamemode to be like BedWars (or now, after the update, SkyWars) where the donator ranks are purely cosmetical.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
-1 reasons mentioned above by Lt_Hammerman. we payed alot of money for them and they shouldn't be nerfed only because you die in pvp

0czz

Rare Pika
IGN
0cz
-1 lt_hammerman explained everything

Please enter a message with more than 6 words.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 i dont want the same thing to happen like minigames rank

murder19001

Epic Pika
am not a donator and i gived a +1 cuz players payed for the ranks if you were a donator you will defo give a -1 so dont li
wait look at fortnite Pubg other servers all the vips and other donators only get cosmetics u actually didnt want to donate u just wanted its benefits
so kinda u didnt "DONATE" them u did buisness

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
wait look at fortnite Pubg other servers all the vips and other donators only get cosmetics u actually didnt want to donate u just wanted its benefits
tf fortnite and Pubg its minecraft not other minigames anyways you cant just buy a rank and than the staff members nerf it ppl payed for the ranks Its not because you dont even play OPSkyBlock you weirdo and now giving a -1 for no reason

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Sir, this is not pubg or fortnite. This is PikaNetwork, minecraft server.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Crankshot,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.