Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

need to use vpn

P69RIA

hey guys, i'm pooria and from iran.
i'm currently playing in jartex server by @P69RIA account and also using vpn to bypass internet censorship in my country to can connect to jartex (filtered in iran) and should say that i didn't register in this server yet.
with all respect, i have two questions. my first question is, may i play on this server sametime to jartex, and the second question, if i can play sametime, is there a way to use vpn like jartex?

thank you guys, good luck

Silver Wing

The Pika
I don't quite understand the "sametime" thing
And about the vpn, i guess you can use them since pika hasn't disallowed them
BUT i will not recommend using it, since it can get you kicked or in some cases banned from the server

OP
OP
P69RIA

P69RIA

I don't quite understand the "sametime" thing
And about the vpn, i guess you can use them since pika hasn't disallowed them
BUT i will not recommend using it, since it can get you kicked or in some cases banned from the server
what i mean is that in order to be able to play in the pika server, my account in the jartex server must be completely destroyed or actually i can have accounts in both pika and jartex

FreePalestine

The Pika
what i mean is that in order to be able to play in the pika server, my account in the jartex server must be completely destroyed or actually i can have accounts in both pika and jartex
Pika and Jartex are two different servers. You can have ur account in both of them.

OP
OP
P69RIA

P69RIA

Pika and Jartex are two different servers. You can have ur account in both of them.
aha thanks i get it, appreciate for responding. minecraft has been filtered since 5 months ago in iran. so now may i able to use proxies for bypassing internet censorship in my country? is there a way to use vpn in here like jartex?

FreePalestine

The Pika
aha thanks i get it, appreciate for responding. minecraft has been filtered since 5 months ago in iran. so now may i able to use proxies for bypassing internet censorship in my country? is there a way to use vpn in here like jartex?
As @Golden Wing said, VPN is not disallowed. but there's a chance that you will be banned

1674811093337.png