Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars need more short bedwars maps

suspega

YouTube
Minecraft username:
suspega​

Suggestion:
need more short bedwars maps​

Detailed description:
add 4 more maps
2 with 8 iron rush (short map)
2 with 12 iron rush (short map)​

Reason(s):
not only me alot of people are board to play game with the same maps again and again and some of the maps like parrot island is way too big and time taking to finish.
also i post asmr videos and showing same maps in videos again and again is making my viewer click off the video :(

also if pika add custom or other pre made maps will make the old bedwars players stick to the server
i have seen my friends playing on pika for a few mintues and logging off, and joins other server​

Example(s):
no eample it just maps​

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Minecraft username:
suspega

Suggestion:
need more short bedwars maps

Detailed description:
add 4 more maps

2 with 8 iron rush (short map)

2 with 12 iron rush (short map)

Reason(s):
not only me alot of people are board to play game with the same maps again and again and some of the maps like parrot island is way too big and time taking to finish.

also i post asmr videos and showing same maps in videos again and again is making my viewer click off the video :(

also if pika add custom or other pre made maps will make the old bedwars players stick to the server

i have seen my friends playing on pika for a few mintues and logging off, and joins other server

Example(s):
no eample it just maps
Well, I don't have any problem with the suggestion of adding more short maps, but just suggesting adding new maps will not get the suggestion anywhere other than the denied section of forums. Pika wants player to create their own map and then suggest the newly created map by the player to be added in the game. Also, you have already suggested this before so it will get reject for sure.