Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Naming pvs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
I think this would be a good idea now hear me out. Pika should make a system (not only in opfactions but in all servers that have /pv) That allows you to name your pv. It would be like /pv name 5 Random Armor and your pv would be named Random Armor. I think this would be cool and also when you do /pv it shows like a GUI of all of ur pvs so you can just click the one you want instead of going /pv 1, /pv 2, /pv 3 and keep searching through them like that. I think this would be a cool feature for everyone that has /pv. Id like it just saying. ;)

Zyrax_

Banned
The PlayerValuts plugin does not have this feature....so yeah I think you aren't getting your wish done... only if a developer wants to make Pika version of the plugin

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
The PlayerValuts plugin does not have this feature....so yeah I think you aren't getting your wish done... only if a developer wants to make Pika version of the plugin
It would give the devs something to do atleast lol.

Xomayu

It's a decent idea but isn't that practical. Numbers'll do just fine for now.

IbrahimPvpz

I think this would be a good idea now hear me out. Pika should make a system (not only in opfactions but in all servers that have /pv) That allows you to name your pv. It would be like /pv name 5 Random Armor and your pv would be named Random Armor. I think this would be cool and also when you do /pv it shows like a GUI of all of ur pvs so you can just click the one you want instead of going /pv 1, /pv 2, /pv 3 and keep searching through them like that. I think this would be a cool feature for everyone that has /pv. Id like it just saying. ;)
that's a good idea good job but hope they do what you said it would be nice and not getting confused when you want armor

Status
Not open for further replies.