Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Name all the Pokemons on the Kanto Region

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard
Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise
Pikachu, Raichu
Growlithe, Arcanine
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeon
Sparrow (or smth), Fearrow
Rattata, Raticate
Magikarp, Gyarados
Dratini, dragonair, Dragonite
Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan
Polywag, Polywrath
Onyx
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Machop, Machoke, Machamp
Ninetails
Rhyhorn, Rhydon
Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and the ice one
Weezing
Butterfree
Porygon
Nidoran, nidorino, Nido king
Nidorina, nidoqueen
Snorlax
Lapras
Magma-something
Gengar, other two ghosts
Bat-something

I'm out

tlang

Veteran
I have been living my life under a rock
so I know none ):

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Pikachu, Raichu, Rattata, Raticate, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Ekans, Arbok, Nidoran(female) Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran(male), Nidorino, Nidoking, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Zubat, Golbat, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Ninetales, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume (Vileplume IS kanto, right?), Diglett, Dugtrio, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, here I get a little lost so I go to the more known ones, Ponyta, Rapidash, Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Snorlax, Cubone, Marowak, Ditto and Lapras
These are the pokemon that I can remember about, pretty fast, could probably think of more
Credits to: My discord friend I was chatting with at the moment of writing who had a psyduck pfp

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Pikachu, Raichu, Rattata, Raticate, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Ekans, Arbok, Nidoran(female) Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran(male), Nidorino, Nidoking, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Zubat, Golbat, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Ninetales, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume (Vileplume IS kanto, right?), Diglett, Dugtrio, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, here I get a little lost so I go to the more known ones, Ponyta, Rapidash, Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Snorlax, Cubone, Marowak, Ditto and Lapras
These are the pokemon that I can remember about, pretty fast, could probably think of more
Credits to: My discord friend I was chatting with at the moment of writing who had a psyduck pfp
Damn I got whooped

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
No the secret is to be obsessed with pokemon for a full year
And honestly I remembered so much more pokemon I haven't written in this like 20 minutes

Last edited:

laezyy

Epic Pika
no ones gonna talk about the jigglypuff that was drew on their faces when they slept from it's sing attack? it was so cute uwu