Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Mystic Totems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Minecraft username:
FaroukUN

Suggestion:
Mystic Totems

Detailed description:
These totems could spawn randomly on Bedwars maps or be obtained by buying it from shop with 8 emeralds

Mystic Totems would grant a temporary and unique ability to the player who possesses it. Here are a few examples:(choose one or multiple)

1.Teleportation Totem: Allows the player to teleport back to their base instantly, providing a quick escape or a surprise return to defend against attackers.

2.boost Totem: Will make for the player an incredible boost like the boost that comes from tnt jump, providing either a good escape on low health, or a strong attack on enemies

notes:

-these items can be in utility section

-those 2 items(or 1) can be an enchanted armor stand item that work when right click

Reason(s):
These Mystic Totems would add an element of unpredictability and excitement to Bedwars matches as a permenant item or a funny and epic moments as a temporare item

and a new players will come up to try this new and unique features

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Bedwars is a skill based game adding a luck factor would not be a good image for the mode. On the other hand these items are way too over powered which makes them most suitable as seasonal thing and not permanent.

OP
OP
FaroukUN1

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Bedwars is a skill based game adding a luck factor would not be a good image for the mode. On the other hand these items are way too over powered which makes them most suitable as seasonal thing and not permanent.
i know they are so i said they will cost 8 emeralds which is soo expensive

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
i know they are so i said they will cost 8 emeralds which is soo expensive
First thing 8 ems is not hard to get second no matter how expensive it is it's still over powered not suitable for the mode.

OP
OP
FaroukUN1

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
First thing 8 ems is not hard to get second no matter how expensive it is it's still over powered not suitable for the mode.
wow
bro i didnt said it will be perm i said it'll be temp

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello FaroukUN1,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Implementing these items will make bedwars seem unnatural and may lose it's originality
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.