Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My voting evidence

MAX11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
I am making this channel to provide evidence that i vote fairly and they arent exploited. This would be usefull if the ownerw decided to disqualify me from votetop.

evidence of 17 September 2024
7 votes done today, overall: 123 votes
At the moment postion: 2nd
Position 1h before day ends: 3rd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917_154955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_154955_Chrome.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 7

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
I am making this channel to provide evidence that i vote fairly and they arent exploited. This would be usefull if the ownerw decided to disqualify me from votetop.

evidence of 17 September 2024
7 votes done today, overall: 123 votes
At the moment postion: 2nd
Position 1h before day ends: 3rd
All am going to say...

17 days × 7 votes per day = 119 votes

OP
OP
MAX11

MAX11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
All am going to say...

17 days × 7 votes per day = 119 votes
I know why you think like that. And im going to explain you. So there is a voting strategy that, often when the month is going to end. They reset the votetop 1h before the acual month being ended. That makes us being able to vote 11 times on first day. And as we saw in the past 2 year. Owners dont disqulify people doing this strategy. As this is not exploiting. Exploiting votes is being able to get more votes then everyone else with abusing a bug. Like there is a bug from which you can get 100s of votes or there is another bug that sometimes you get 2 votes from 1 site because of some vote timing minapulation. So doing that thing dosent disqulifys as every can do it. But only those who are 24/7 active and looking after votetop are able to do 11 vote at day 1

Last edited:

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
I know why you think like that. And im going to explain you. So there is a voting strategy that, often when the month is going to end. They reset the votetop 1h before the acual month being ended. That makes us being able to vote 11 times on first day. And as we saw in the past 2 year. Owners dont disqulify people doing this strategy. As this is not exploiting. Exploiting votes is being able to get more votes then everyone else with abusing a bug. Like there is a bug from which you can get 100s of votes or there is another bug that sometimes you get 2 votes from 1 site because of some vote timing minapulation. So doing that thing dosent disqulifys as every can do it. But only those who are 24/7 active and looking after votetop are able to do 11 vote at day 1
Half of that is bs and you know it

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
thats not a strategy, thats bug abuse

the owners didn’t disqualify because they don’t play their own server and don't deal with it

OP
OP
MAX11

MAX11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
thats not a strategy, thats bug abuse

the owners didn’t disqualify because they don’t play their own server and don't deal with it
The owners do deal with it. And thats not bug abuse mate. Ive been voting since along time.