Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars My suggestion to the people reading this is add a perk in skywars that gives you strength everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCake

Minecraft Username:
TheCake

Suggestion:
My suggestion to the people reading this is add a perk in skywars that gives you strength everytime you get a kill. so people cant clean you straight away which most people find annoying like me. And make the time a maximum of 5-10 seconds so its not too op. Make different levels for it and make it strength 2 so its not a useless perk. Thank you, I hope you accept my suggestion.

Detailed description:
So people cant clean you straight away which most people find annoying like me. And make the time a maximum of 5-10 seconds so its not too op. Make different levels for it and make it strength 2 so its not a useless perk. Thank you, I hope you accept my suggestion.​

Reason(s):
My reason is because people do not like getting cleaned which most people do, and to prevent that this perk which is also on Hypixel will stop that and make the game more enjoyable.​

Example(s):
Getting cleaned in skywars, lots of examples, maybe you have experienced this and found it annoying.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheCake

Suggestion:
My suggestion to the people reading this is add a perk in skywars that gives you strength everytime you get a kill. so people cant clean you straight away which most people find annoying like me. And make the time a maximum of 5-10 seconds so its not too op. Make different levels for it and make it strength 2 so its not a useless perk. Thank you, I hope you accept my suggestion.

Detailed description:
So people cant clean you straight away which most people find annoying like me. And make the time a maximum of 5-10 seconds so its not too op. Make different levels for it and make it strength 2 so its not a useless perk. Thank you, I hope you accept my suggestion.

Reason(s):
My reason is because people do not like getting cleaned which most people do, and to prevent that this perk which is also on Hypixel will stop that and make the game more enjoyable.

Example(s):
Getting cleaned in skywars, lots of examples, maybe you have experienced this and found it annoying.
-1, also if there were to be strength, 10 seconds would make you literal god, and strength 2 is soooo op, if it was anything it wold be strength 1 for less then 5 seconds. Either way, -1 because that's too op and would unbalance minigames even more

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I would say, it would be very game breaking, and unbalancing.
With my already, p2w kit in normal mode, I would be unstoppable with it.
+1

Zxga

Great Reporter
-1 For now.
If it was 5-10 seconds of Strength right after you get a single kill, It would've been +1 from me.

Silver Wing

The Pika
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello TheCake,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.