Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars My suggestion is that to add more maps, as you release 2 maps for solo/duo but we want more intersti

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYT100

Username:
Shresth0005​

Suggestion:
My suggestion is that to add more maps, as you release 2 maps for solo/duo but we want more intersting maps for trios and squads. And another suggestion that add new mode called 1v1 bedwars in that we can fight 1v1 with our friends​

Detailed description:
So according to 1st suggestion add more interesting maps that are not laggy but fun to play for solo/duo and trio/squad.
Then according to 2nd suggestion add a new gamemode in bedwars called 1v1 in that we can party our friend play only 1v1. I know this feature is available but for only titan and champion rank i guess. Please unlock this feature for all player.
And thank you to keep safe our cracked account by connect them with google/facebook/discord acc.
Regards
Shresth0005 (Bedwar player)​

Reason(s):
Because all players want more maps and people also want to play 1v1 with friend in bedwars only means in solo there are 8 players but in 1v1 only you and your friend compete with each other but this feature is available for titan and champion rank. So i request to give this feature to all players​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello ShadowYT100,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.