Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars My suggestion is a simple one about the fact that pika should add invisibility potions and new 3v3v

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXP_FROST

Username:
EXP_FROST​

Suggestion:
My suggestion is a simple one about the fact that pika should add invisibility potions and new 3v3v3v3 and 4v4v4v4 maps​

Detailed description:
My first suggestion is the fact that invisibility potions are very useful in hypixel bedwars and have proved to be effective, also the fact that there are only 2 potions to choose from gets repetitive thus invisibility potions could be a gamechanger for bedwars but it should cost 2 emeralds since it is superior to the other portions thus it shouldn't be cheap. My second suggestion is the addition of new maps, not reskinned old maps, but new maps as these help bedwars games from being boring because there are only 3 or 4 maps to consistently play on, I believe that the new maps should not be for solos or duos, but instead it should be for trios and squads as those have a lot less map variety, personally I believe the best maps could be aquarium, archway and dream grove.​

Reason(s):
I Believe that the addition of the new invisibility potion could help in introducing new strategies in bedwars and force people to buy traps more often showing the value of traps, these invisibility potions can also help the dynamic of being constantly aware of your surroundings and make people more tempted to go to mid and not buy obsidian. I believe the addition of new maps will help more people to come back to bedwars and old players who quit because of the games repetitive dynamic could come back to see a new bedwars that would be more enjoyed.​

Llamao

Great Reporter
-1 already suggested and denied multiple times.
Pika will not copy other servers as it wants be original.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello EXP_FROST,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.