Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My staff application was not denied or accepted, I just can't find it anymore?

Unawarely

The Pika
About a week ago, I applied for staff on pika network. Every single day, I checked to see if my application was responded to. Before today, it kept saying "pending, momo250's staff application." Today, when it was time for me to check, I went to the place where it normally is, in staff applications, but I found that it wasnt there. Then, I checked my inbox and alerts and there was nothing about it. I don't know what happened. but if anyone has an idea, please let me know.

x__Infinity__x

Pika Member
Something sort of like that happened to me, I edited my staff app about 3 days ago and it was fine till today when i checked it.. it just went back to the way i submitted it. Although, it wasn't that big of a issue i just reedited the app but it's because they reset the forums because of a lot of account being removed or banned i believe. Don't quote me on that tho im not entirely 100 percent sure.

Luppeeyz

Banned
The forums was reset due to the reason that zquizle abused. Basically a roll back which makes everything turn back to their self but 3 days previous the past forums

Luppeeyz

Banned
Why are everyone applying for staff tho. Maybe cuz all dang SkyBlocks top players are getting staff, and you thought they gonna help u lmfao. Well, definitely that Trials gonna give you a hand on your apps and further evaluations.

ItzFlixy

About a week ago, I applied for staff on pika network. Every single day, I checked to see if my application was responded to. Before today, it kept saying "pending, momo250's staff applicatioFn." Today, when it was time for me to check, I went to the place where it normally is, in staff applications, but I found that it wasnt there. Then, I checked my inbox and alerts and there was nothing about it. I don't know what happened. but if anyone has an idea, please let me know.
First of all,
Waring: I am not staff or anything like that for pika network I just wanted to help with I can!
Its probably got pending or something like that but make sure to check your mail Everday that is located near the sign-up icon. And wait patiently till the response if not please contacts customer support.

Please wait Patience'll till the response. DO NOT SHARE YOUR STAFF APPLACTION TO ANYONE AND DONT ASK STAFF MEMEBRS TO LOOK AT IT OR YOUR STAFF APPLACTION WILL GET DENIED!
Best regardness!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First of all,
Waring: I am not staff or anything like that for pika network I just wanted to help with I can!
Its probably got pending or something like that but make sure to check your mail Everday that is located near the sign-up icon. And wait patiently till the response if not please contacts customer support.

Please wait Patience'll till the response. DO NOT SHARE YOUR STAFF APPLACTION TO ANYONE AND DONT ASK STAFF MEMEBRS TO LOOK AT IT OR YOUR STAFF APPLACTION WILL GET DENIED!
Best regardness!
If it got denied, you could just click on the "Staff applications denied" since you could only see your own applications.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
First of all,

Best regardness!
Wow thanks so much