Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Samurai Rank disappeared from my inventory :/

Aksel

Ok so what happened was I was trying to put my Seasonal samurai rank voucher on ah for bidding and while I was putting it up on ah it said your item and then all of a sudden it said the item could not be listed and then it wasn't in my inventory and I checked the items you're selling and collect expired / cancelled items and it wasn't there too and I'm 100% positive I didn't left click and claim it I have no idea what to do now and I'm pretty much broke ingame lol and it doesen't even help that the auction house page is completely glitched :/

Last edited:

deadlyfaisal

Rare Pika
Please make a bug report about this. Sadly you can not regain your voucher even if it is found to be a bug.

SweetOnion

Banned
Ok so what happened was I was trying to put my Seasonal samurai rank voucher on ah for bidding and while I was putting it up on ah it said your item and then all of a sudden it said the item could not be listed and then it wasn't in my inventory and I checked the items you're selling and collect expired / cancelled items and it wasn't there too and I'm 100% positive I didn't left click and claim it I have no idea what to do now and I'm pretty much broke ingame lol and it doesen't even help that the auction house page is completely glitched :/
Sir/ma'am please consider making a bug report
-regards